Chapter 9

(Hannah's outfit)

Hannah's POV

(Later that evening)

I'm sat in a car with Tyler driving and Maddie singing along to the radio in the back.

We are on out eay to Harry and Louis's place as Adam called me a few hoursa ago to tell me we where all going to chill and eat around their's.

Tyler stops driving and I notice that wr have arrived. I get out the car and go to the back seat to take Maddie out of her car seat ans then walk to yhe door.

"I want to press button!" Maddie jumps up and down. Tyler laughs and picks her up and she rings the doorbell and then starts to giggle.

The door is opened by Harry standing in shorts and a top. "Hey," Tyler says and shakes his hand and gives him a bro hug.

"Hawwy!" Maddie shouts and trys to grab into him. "Hello," he replies and picks her up. Tyler walks in and I stand in the doorway.

"Hey," I say casually and walk in. He replies and we walk in. He doesn't sound auward, so he must not remember what happened yesterday and I don't attend on telling him either.

I walk into the living room to see everyone. "Hey people!" I shout out to everyone. I get 'hello's' in return and I fall next to Niall.

"What's up," he asks me. "Nothing much," I reply. We then start talking about nothing and everything but then tells me I need to see something.

He takes his phone out and starts tapping and then a picture of Harry making out with the fridge appears.

I start laughing so loud and everyone just looks at me like if I'm a crazy person.

I grab the phone and show Tyler and he starts to laugh too and everyone sees why we are laughting and start to laugh too.

"Why are you making out with a frigde Harry?" Tyler asks him.

Harry chuckles whilst playing with Maddie and just shruggs his shoulders.

"He was pissed!" Louis says and then me, Tyler and Adam shout out "LANGUAGE!" to him. He hold his hands up in surrender.

"As Louis is saying, I was really drunk and don't remember doing it," he says.

Sophia then asks, "you don't remember anything from yesterday night?"

"Well, I remember when we all started to drink, then I remember dancing with this really hot girl the after that it is blank."

"A hot girl? Did you get laid then?" Niall asked from besides me making me want to slap him across the back of his head.

"I don't think so," he pouted, "but man I should of."

"Do you remember what she looked like?" Niall asked him.

'Are you fucking serious, this boy is going to die if he says one more thing.'

"Her hair was dyed but I can't remember what colour it was and she was wearing black, that's all I can remember," he says.

Niall was about to say something but then 'DING DONG!' Saved by the bell.

Harry puts Maddie down and goes to the door. Maddie runs up to me and sits in my lap.

"Hello," Niall says to her. She quickly hides herface into my neck and hugs me.

I smile and rub her back saying, "It's okay baby, he is nice."

She doesn't move so I turn to Niall, "She's really shy."

"Don't worry, it's okay," he replies with a smile.

"FOOD!" Harry says as he enters the room with bags of take away and we all dig in.

----------------------------------------------

There you go. Sorry for the long update I'vebeen busy and might be for a while but will try to update if I can.
Please like and comment on this.

Nimrah xx