Chapter 2

Hannah's POV

I'm dressed in a black tank top with black skinny jeans, black hightops and my signature black leather jacket. As you can see I wear a lot of black.

I get everything Maddie needs into a bag for going to my parents house. Maddie is going to my parents before me and Tyler go because we have some business tl attend to. My sister, Sarah and her husband, Imran are coming to take her as she is going early to help our mum out.

I heard the elevator doors open as my sister and her hubby walk out. Maddie sees them and shouts, "Anty and Uncle!" as she runs into Sarah's arms. Me and Tyler laugh at her happiness. I go up to my bro in law and hug him saying "hey bro." He hugs me back. "Hey sis," he replies. I then greet my sister in a hug as well.

"So here are the things she might need and some toys. If you need me call me and I will be there, ok!" I tell my sister. She laughs at me and tells me, "I have babysat her before you know? So you don't need to tell me what to do, besides she loves me, right Maddie?" Maddie looks up at her and shakes her head and says, "I love mummy and daddy more!" Sarah's smile was replaced with a frown as I pick my baby up as I say, "haha," to Sarah and hug my girl and tell her "I love you too." Tyler smiles and pecks het cheek whilst also replying, "love you too, my baby."

Sarah, Imran and Maddie leave as I call the gang to tell them that me and Tyler are on our way.

****

I get out of my black range rover and meet the others of the gang. We all then walk into the building to meet out business partner. "Miss Khan, lovely to see you!" said one of his men. "Yh, yh, I've got places to be and people to see so where's Aiden. The worker was about to reply but was cut off by someone saying, "eager to see me baby!" I turn around to see Aiden Knightly standing there with a smirk on his face. I scoff and reply, "im your dreams Knightly," as I walk over to him as do the rest if the gang. "Every night baby!" Aiden replies wrapping his arm around my waist without consent and walking to his office.

I take his arm off me whilst me ans Tyler sit down on the two chairs and the rest guard us. He sits down on his chair infront of us, whilst two guards guard him from both sides. "So Knightly, give us the guns and we will give you the money," I tell him. He looks at me for a minute and then nods at one of his men with 2 breifcases. He sets them down onto the table, as I demand him to open them. He looks at Aiden who nods his head. He opens them and there are all the guns we wanted. I nod at Tyler, who takes the breifcases and closes them whilst I take the breifcase with money in it to the side where Aiden is sitting and his guard moves infront of me to stop me going further. I glare at him and his eyes lower in fear and he moves to thr side.

I sit on Aiden's lap as his eyes widen and I set the breifcase on my lap. I open it to shoe him the money and whisper in his ear, "heres your money and if you work as good as this for me again, you'll get more of this, baby." My lips brush against his ear and I feel hims shiver under my touch. I peck his neck and put the breifcase on the table and walkt to thr door as my gang follows behind me. "Bye baby!" I say without turning around as I know he is still in shock.

As we get to our cars, Tyler gives the gang the breifcases and we say our goodbyes. Me and Tyler get into my range rover as I say, "ready to meet the new family member," Tyler chuckles and replies, "as ready as I could be!" And we drive off to my parents house.