Chapter 4

There might be some grammar and spelling mistakes.
---------------------------------
Hannah's POV

"Umm Hannah. No. Tyler, umm Maddie. SHIT!!" I can't help but laugh at Adam's loss of words.

"Ok, that's enough," I say to Adam. I then turn to look at is in laws and say, "Maddie is Tyler and his wife's daughter. She passed away giving birth to her and before she passed away she asked me to adopt Maddie and make sure Tyler is the father in her life. Does that answer everything?" I ask them. They all nod in agreement.

Adam the intoduces me to everyone and the I look at Doniya and ask, "Did he drug you when he asked you to marry him?" Tyler and Imran burst out laughing. Adam was about to say something but I cut him off by saying, "This isn't a laughing matter, because if he did just tell us and you can change your mind," I tell Doniya.

"HANNAH!" Adam shouts getting out of his chair and running towards me. I get up and run away from him. Everyone just looks at us like we are crazy, which we are. "Adam you can't just drug someone to get your way. Didn't you learn from last time?" I tease him. I can tell he is getting really annoyed but hey, that's what baby sister's are for right?

"Ok Hannah, that's enough," my dad says as I laugh and stop running. Bad idea as Adam tackles me to the ground. I groan as his body weighs so much. "Ok Adam, I'm sorry but I want to live so please get off me," I ask. This makes everyone laugh as he gets off me and helps me up.

We sit back down and I notice that the blonde has been staring at me the whole time i have been here. "Something wrong?" I question him. He looks suprised that I noticed but then recovers quickly and asks, " Have I seen you before, you look really familiar." I turn to look at Tyler and then turn back, "No, I don't think so." "You sure and your name as well. Hannah Khan? Pink and purple hair? Hannah....."

"Fuck, your THE Hannah Khan!" he shouts. "No swearing, there is a child here," I try changing the subject. "I know what you're doing and it won't work. You're the most feared gang leader in the UK. You own the police and control the government. Man your like filthy rich and shit!" he relpies.

"Someone does their home work," I reply and look around to see shock on their faces. Not many people have seen me but they do know what I look like by description. So hime figuring that out, wow!

"You're all lookin at me like I've just killed someone infront of you," I state to them. Yaser was the first to break the silence by saying, "So your THE gang leader, that's Adam's baby sister!" "Yep," I reply. "I'm okay with it," he says. "REALLY!" everyone and myself reply. "Yes, I mean she's marrying your brother not you so yh," replies. "Cool!" I answer back.

Then the blonde, I think his name is Niall asks, "Do you have a gun on you?" I nod as his smile grows and asks, "Can I see it?" "No," everyone shouts and me and Niall whine, "why?" This makes Maddie laugh giggle. Niall gives everyone puppy dog eyes and Liam groand and says, "Yes, but be careful," and looks at me.

I give Liam a look and say, "I've used a gun many times before, you...." I then scream, scaring everyone and they all scream as well. I laugh as I tell everyone, "I was joking!" Tyler smacked the back of my head making me groan and say, "OUCH!"

"Okay, I won't do it again," I tell Tyler and take out my gun from the back of my jeans waist line. I take out the bullets and put the safety on and tell him, "dont shoot." "But there are no bullets in it," he replies back. "I don't care don't shoot ok? Or I will shoot you!" "Okay!" he replies back quickly as I give him the gun.

--------------------------------------
Hope you like it. It is amazing seeing many people are reading this. Please like and comment your veiws on the story.
Nimrah xx