Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"Hurry up Harry! We need to leave in 5 minutes," Zayn shouts at me from downstairs. "I'm coming," I shout back. I look back into the mirror and sort my hair out. Then look at my outfit; black skinny jeans, black and dark green button up, black boots and to finish it off a black hat. I nod at my head agreeing with myself, I look good. I grab my keys, wallet and phone off the bed stand and go downstairs.
Everyone turns to look at me in relief and gets up to get into cars to leave. All of us lads and Zayn's family and Perrie are going to meet Doniya's fiance, Adam to make sure he is thr right guy for her. All of us lads are protective over all of our familys no mattet what. We're like a big multicultural family.

We are going in a SUV and a mercedes. Zayn, Perrie and his family are going in the SUV. Whilst the rest of us lads are going in my mercedes.

----------------------------------
Adam's POV

I'm sat in the living room, playing with Maddie. Imran and my dad are both watching football and Sarah and my mum are in the kitchen panicking about nothing.

I pick Maddie up in my arms and walk into the kitchen. I see my mum pacing around whilst Sarah leans on a wall watching her. "Chill out mum everything is going to be fine," I reassure her. "Fine? I don't want everything to be fine, I want everything to be perfect. My baby is finally going to get married," she replies. I watch as Sarah's jaw drops, "Exuse me, I am her you know? What about me, aren't I your baby as well," she asks. I laught at her response. "You are but he is my baby boy," she replies back. "You still have anothet baby duagther you know?" I tell my mother. "Yes but knowing her she will never get married," she answers back. Me and Sarah chuckle at the so true comment.

****

Knock Knock!
Everyone freezes and start panicking. I shoosh eneryone as I walk to the door with my parents behind me and Imran. Sarah is upstairs in the toilet with Maddie.

I open the door and am greeted with Doniya and her family but also the members of One Direction. I knew her brother was Zayn Malik and she is bring the members of One Direction but my family didn't know that.

I smiled at Mr and Mrs Malik and greet them with a "Hello Mr and Mrs Malik, I'm Adam." Mr Malik smiles whilst shaking my hand and saying, "Adam it's lovley to finally meet you." "You too Mr Malik, why don't we all go into the garden and then intoduce ourselves." Everyone agrees and we all procced to the garden.

When eveyone is seated I intoduce my family, "This is my father; Amir, my mother; Sahida and my brother in law; Imran. My sister, Sarah is also here but a bit busy at the moment, so you will meet her in a bit." Doniya smiles whilst saying a hello to my parents.

She then intoduces her family. "This is my father; Yaser, my mother; Trisha my sisters; Waliyha and Safaa. And these are my brother's band mates; Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry." They all smile in response.

"We're all so happy yo finally meet you, Doniya and you family," my mother says. Doniya smiles and replies back a you too. Our families then start a conversation whilst me and Doniya stare into each others eyes.

I hear someone clear their throat next to me, making me lose eye contact with Doniya. I turn to see Imran with a large grin on his face making me turn red and mouth a 'shut up' to him. He laughs at me as I look back at Doniya who is blushing and talking to her sister.

I hear giggling and see Maddie run up to me and giggle out, "Uncle Adam." Sarah walks out after her and says, "Hello, I'm Sarah, Adam's sister." Trisha then replies, "Hello, you have a really cute daughter!" We all freeze whilst Sarah replies, "She's not mine." Trisha's expression turns from smiling to confused. "What do you mean?" she asks. Sarah was about to reply but was cut off.

"She means she's mine," Hannah replies walking throuh the door with Tyler behind her. Everyone's faces read an confused expression. I get up with Maddie and walk over to Hannah and tell everyone, "This is my baby sister; Hannah and our brother from another mother; Tyler." Hannah nods her head at eveyone whilst, Tyler smiles and says, "Hello."

Maddie gets down from my arms and goes up to Tyler saying, "Daddy pick me up!" Me, Sarah and Imran groan at her words whilst Hannah laughts at us.

"I thought he was a brother to all of you?" Louis asks on behalf of everyone. We all sit down on our chairs whilst everyone waits for an reply.

I stare at Hannah and Tyler as they laugh and I try hard not to scream as everyone waits for my response.

This is going to be a long evening.

--------------------------
So what do you think? Please comment and like so I know you like it.
Nimrah xx