Chapter 25

2nd Person POV

You say on a cot in a white tent waiting for Reaper to return, after he had freed you he brought you to his camp. You didn't mind waiting what you did mind was that you couldn't remember anything. It bugged you to no end that you couldn't remember, what if you had a family waiting for you? What if nobody knew you were gone and everyone who knows you is worried sick?

"Come on Geno just have a look at the kid, she's only about 16," you heard Reaper's voice from outside the tent. "Reaper, you said yourself she's obviously from the Moon Empire so why can't you just send her back?" a tired voice sighed in response. "Because it's not a normal tattoo, I can feel the magic coming off it that means she's probably someone important," Reaper said desperately. "That is an even bigger reason to send her back!" the unknown voice responded, the flaps of the tent opened to reveal Reaper along side a skeleton clad in white with a bright red scarf that seemed very familiar.

As the two fully entered the tent Reaper grabbed the other firmly by the shoulders, "Geno. I found her tied up in a sack with no memory of where she came from or who she is. Not only would it be unsafe to just send her to a place she knows nothing of in her condition but it would be plain cruel. Do you want that guilt to hand on your head knowing you could've helped in some way no matter how small?" The skeleton you now know as Geno looked at you dead in the eyes, like he was judging you, it felt familiar somehow like someone you knew gave you that look before but you couldn't remember who.

-timeskip-

Its been about a month since Geno and Reaper decided to let you stay with them, you met their son Goth who in your eyes was nothing but a sweetheart. Of course he reminded you of someone you couldn't remember but you always felt that you had to protect him. Goth didn't mind you being a little protective, "You probably have a little brother around my age but you can't remember, and you don't have to worry about me being bothered by it either I always wanted a big sister," Goth had told you when you spoke to him about why you were protective of him despite only knowing him for so little time.

"You know I once met a prince, or at least he said he was a prince I don't really believe him though," Goth said has he folded a blanket you had taken off the clothes line. "And why not? Meeting a prince is pretty cool," you replied taking two shirts from their clips, Goth shrugged while placing the blanket in a basket. "Well he didn't really dress like a prince, he kinda looked more like a soldier or commoner then anything," Goth said reaching for the next piece of clothing that needed folding. "Just because they don't look like royalty doesn't mean they aren't, after all I think royals may want to look around their kingdom without being swarmed by people for just breathing," You replied while joining Goth by the basket now full of clothes and blankets, Goth simply nodded at your answer before verbally responding. "I guess you're right, he did say he was the prince of the Sun Empire and the royal family there as far as I know is very beloved," you giggled at his conclusion but there was a lingering feeling that you knew who Goth was talking about even though he never gave you the prince's name. "You seem to be awfully fond of this prince...is he cute?" You teased, Goth blushed a deep purple and started studdering out words but ultimately failed at making a congruent sentence.

~ Meanwhile in the Moon Empire ~

Nightmare's POV

I has been searching for my daughter for a month but nothing came up. I was starting to truly fear for the worse as there had not been a single lead as to where in the world she could be. Noah has been asking for his sister and always begins to cry when she doesn't show, he even gets fussy when she isn't there to read him a bedtime story. Chara has been helping the efforts in trying to find her but I can sense he's just as worried and scared as I am.

When she first disappeared, I instantly suspected Lux to be responsible as she had every reason to cause y/n's disappearance. They shared a room that night or at least they were supposed to anyways, according to both Lux and Dream she had spent the night in his room. Truth be told I didn't really care I just want my little princess back...

"Where are you y/n, I just want you to come home,"

*insert evil laughter*

Anyways yes Goth was talking about Palette, and Yes Poth will be a thing only because something good had to come out of Dream and Ink being together but for now they are friends and one day be officially Poth lol