𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

ILL FIND YOU AGAINᥴꫝapter 𝓽hree" Heather Watkins

ILL FIND YOU AGAIN
ᥴꫝapter 𝓽hree
" Heather Watkins. "

River stands in front of her locker, twisting her lock, putting in the combination so she can open it and grab what she'll need for her first few classes. She previously walks past Heather Watkins locker seeing photos of her and her friends, cards with her name on them; as well as the news everyone had watched this morning saying her along with 7 other people had gotten brutally murdered in the mall last night. Conveniently happening the same night that Ryan had gone to work to do a double shift, still not home from then.

"Boo!" Kate yells grabbing Rivers shoulders, jumping up using her as a boost, causing the girl to let out a small yelp not expecting Kate to come to her locker this morning. "Did you see the news this morning? Heather got killed." Kate says grabbing onto her friends arm. "By the witch... Sarah Fiers back." she whispers into Rivers ear so no one hears her.

"You can't be serious?" River chuckles as she glanced behind herself to look at Kate and Deena. "Come on, that's just a joke."

"See, she doesn't believe it's real either. The witch isn't real, it's just something babysitters tell kids to scare them." Deena says, walking towards the lockers to lean against them; watching the couples walk down the halls hand in hand together, leaving her miserable.

Once making sure River has everything she needs in her hands, Kate shuts her locker door causing River to give her a confused look. With a small giggle, skate wraps her arm into Rivers and pulls her away from where they were standing. Seeing her two friends walk away Deena pushes herself off the lockers and follow them, exchanging a small glance with River neither of them knowing where Kate was leading them.

Just as one of the many bells ring, the three girls walk into the girls bathroom, Deena now ahead of them, with Kate and River following shortly behind her. Kate slowly let's go of Rivers arms and she and Deena look at the bathroom stalls covered in red spray paint, a saying that was spread through the town of Sarah Fiers past, and how the 'curse' has came to be.

"She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves!" Kate says mocking an evil voice

"She'll take your blood!" The girls hears Simons voice come out of the stalls, jumping out of the one directly behind River; making she and Deena jump out of fear.

"Simon!" Deena whisper yells at him.

"She'll take your head. She'll follow you until your dead!"

Kate chuckles as she walks towards the main window, leaning against it to watch her three best friends. Simon follows behind Deena, wiggling her fingers to play with her as she places her text books down on the sink. River looks away from her friends and into the mirror, fixing her hair and football jersey -making the football team was something difficult that had taken a lot to get her on to the team, but once she made it River being the only female on the team she does her best to prove that she belongs there-