𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣

(Season 4 episode 4
The Benefactor)

(Season 4 episode 4The Benefactor)

Mack didn't know what to think.

Liam Dunbar, a cute adorable guy is going to become a werewolf. Why couldn't anyone just stay normal in this town?

Mack walked home, letting Scott deal with that. She did feel bad about leaving Liam. But there wasn't anything she could do.

Tomorrow would be the full moon. And Liam would turn. Or die. Mack wasn't sure which would be worst.

Mack knocked on Stiles door. "Stiles, you awake?"

Stiles had not open the door, Malia however did. Malia grinned at the Argent girl.

Mack raised her brows. "Where's Stiles?"

"Scott called. He went to see what he needed help with, something about a murder and a boy named Liam." Malia shrugged.

Of course, dumb and dumber was at it again. Probably scaring the poor kid.

"Okay. I guess I'll go to bed." Mack stated.

"Goodnight." Malia exclaimed.

Mack awkwardly nodded, going to her room and shutting the door. She sighed.

She knew nothing quiet could ever last that long in Beacon Hills. She plopped down in bed, tiredness hitting her.

She reached for the picture on her nightstand and laid it beside her. "Goodnight, Ally."

The picture of a smiling Allison stayed beside her the whole night. It was like she was actually laying beside Mack.

~~~

Mack scrunched up her face in disgust as she stared at Malia and Stiles. Stiles hooked chains around the werecoyote's wrists.

Stiles glanced up when he heard movement. His eyes widened. "This is not what it looks like."

"I'm not even gonna ask." Mack shook her head.

"There's nothing to even know!" Stiles yelled.

"I'm taking the bus." Mack retorted.