𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓

Silver

Mackenzie Rose Argent was thirteen when her family moved to Beacon Hills

She, like her sister Allison didn't know about the world her family lived in.

And then her sister began to date a boy named Scott McCall. He was sweet and nice. Mack liked him.

One problem, he was a newly turned werewolf, turned by the alpha who was terrorizing Beacon Hills.

Mackenzie didn't have friends her own age, so she hung out with Allison and her friends.

She liked them, even Jackson.

Mackenzie was with the group when they were locked in the school. Which started her panic attacks, only Allison could calm her.

When Kate, their aunt, showed up. She left clues for the girls, until finally she showed them Derek Hale, a werewolf she captured.

On the night of Allison's school dance, she found out her boyfriend was the beta and Lydia was attacked out on the field.

Mack stayed beside her sister, as she felt down because of Scott.

Kate was mean to take them away from there, instead she went towards the Hale house. Where the Argent girls caught Derek and Scott.

Kate wanted Allison to kill Scott but she couldn't.

Her aunt who Mack adored turned out to be a psychopath who murdered Derek Hale's family.

The sisters father Chris stopped his sister. And that's when the alpha showed up. Peter Hale killed Kate in front of the girls. He had knocked Mack out, giving her a concussion. And he tried to kill everyone else.

But they stopped him, and Derek killed his uncle becoming the new alpha.

Lydia had gone missing from the hospital and the pack tried to find her. She was bitten by the alpha. But her bite wasn't healing. They didnt know what she was.

The new creature was a lizard, also known as a kanima. And Derek began to bite teenagers who wanted it. Erica, Isaac and Boyd.

Mack didn't think they were bad even when they tried to kill Lydia. Lydia was not the kanima. And Mack didn't want to admit, but she thought Isaac was cute. She totally grew a crush on him.

Turns out, Jackson was the kanima. And he had a master. Who turned out to be Allison's stalker.

And to make matters worse, Allison and Mack's mother died. Because of Derel Hale.

Mack didn't have that good of a relationship with her mother as she did her father. But she was crushed.

She saw how her grandfather was manipulating Allison.

Which made Allison try and get revenge on Derek. Mack followed Allison into the police department that night Matt went even more crazy. She saw him threaten her sister which made her angry.