𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙄𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡

(Season four episode six
Orphaned)

Liam stormed in, hearing the coach shouting at the team

Liam stormed in, hearing the coach shouting at the team. His heart was beating in a panic as he thought about the Argent girl.

Was she okay?

The new werewolf paused when he saw Scott.

"Dad, really. I'm okay." Scott told his FBI dad.

"I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games." Rafael McCall stammered.

Liam knew he shouldn't be eavesdropping but he didn't want to interrupt this father/son talk.

"Well, I mean this was just a pre-game scrimmage." Scott told him. "I didn't even tell you about it."

"But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital." Rafael stated. "I should've been here."

"You're here now." Scott smiled.

Liam's heart jumped when the girl on his mind finally came around the corner. She was holding a cloth to her bloody nose. And that sight made him want to kill Violet and Garrett.

But she was okay. And that's all that mattered.

The said girl smiled at Scott and his father. When she first met Rafael, she hated him but now she thinks of him as another father figure. He was so nice and comforting after Allison died. That meant the world to her.

"You okay, Mackenzie?" Rafael asked worried about the girl.

Since the man been around more, he got to know the sister of his sons ex. And he felt a fatherly instinct for her.

"Yeah, the bitch has it worse." Mack smirked, proud of herself.

Like she summoned Violet, the assassin was being carted away in cuffs. They all seemed to glare at her at the same time.

"Jordan Parrish?" Mack heard the bitch ask deputy Parrish like she realized something.

"Deputy Parrish." He corrected.

Violet saw Mack and Scott, giving them a look with a smirk pulling at her lips. Mack flipped her off.

"Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" Rafael asked Stiles dad pointing to the bag he was holding.