Defended

A few minutes later, I heard someone enter my cell.

"Go away Mac!" I shouted, without looking up. There was no response, just the scraping of boots and the slamming of the metal door. I glanced up at Andrew, whiskey heavy on his breath. I instantly stood up, prepared to run.

"Hey, hey hon. You'll be-" hiccup "fine. Just relax." He coo'd.

"Why? So you can rape me?" I snapped, my back scraping against the wall. I guess the sorrow was being released into anger, and I was feeling braver.

"I wasn't gonna-" he hiccuped again. "rape ya. But if yer not willin'..." He lunged at me. I quickly sidestepped him, kicking him in the shin. He stumbled, his whiskey induced haze making him not very agile. While he picked himself back up, I turned around, bolting for the exit. It was shut. I tried again, but it was locked.

Suddenly, strong arms wrapped around me. I screeched when I smelled the alcohol and drugs. I struggled to get out of Andrew's drunken embrace.

"Shh shh, sugar. This'll be fun. Trust," another hiccup. "me."

"In hell!" I retorted, kicking behind me. I wasn't gonna let him hurt me anymore. I had to be strong.

"Oh well. I was tryin' ta do this nicely, but," another freaking hiccup, "you've left me no choice." His hand flew over my mouth, silencing me. I struggled against him as he dragged me to the cot. He threw me down, where I landed on my hands and knees. I tried getting up.

A hard boot came to my stomach, knocking the air out of my lungs. I fell down, winded. Andrew jumped onto my back, keeping me down. I couldn't breath. I struggled for air, the weight on me not helping. He flipped me over, holding my hands apart. I fought against him, but ultimately failed. Quickly, he switched both my hands to one of his. Then he used one hand to rip my pants down, unzipping his afterwards. I slammed my eyes shut, knowing what was coming. He entered me roughly, making me gasp in pain. He slammed into me again, each time earning a little squeak or yelp. At least he wasn't as big as Mac was, and I couple somewhat tolerate him.

Suddenly, I heard more boots outside the cell. I glance behind Andrew, seeing Mac, Christian, and Richie. Mac glared at Andrew, who was unaware of the new presence. Mac tried the door, but it was locked. I noticed the keys jingling in Andrew's belt.

"Andrew! You son of a bitch!" Mac snarled, banging against the barred door. Andrew turned around, a smile on his face as he continued to pump in and out of me.

"Mac! You're right! Her pussy is nice n' tight!" Andrew stated. For a moment, his grip on my wrist loosened. I swung, catching Andrew by surprise. I socked him in the jaw, knocking him aside. He stumbled for a moment, dazed. I grabbed the keys from his belt. Then I raced to the door, handing Mac the keys. He unlocked the door, storming towards Andrew. Andrew, now out of his mini daze, shielded his face from Mac's stinging blows.

I pulled my pants up, quietly backing away. Christian and Richie were trying to get Mac off of Andrew. I noticed that no one was guarding the entrance, and I contemplated making a run for it. Unfortunately, Richie and Christian had ripped Mac away from Andrew, and were hauling him to the entrance. Mac continued to kick at Andrew, cursing him out. Then he ripped away from his friends and stormed towards me. Mac's eyes were on fire as he pinned me against the wall. I heard the other guys dragging Andrew's unconscious body out of the cell.

"Mac, be nice." Christian ordered.

"I'm always nice." Mac growled, leaning down and running his tongue over the skin on my neck. I squeaked a little, pleading at Christian. He ignored my pleading eyes and shut the cell, leaving me alone with Mac.

Once the cell shut and Christian left, Mac pulled away, wiping his mouth. I stared at him, confused.

"You ok?" He asked.

"No, not really." I said.

He shrugged. "Sorry 'bout Andrew." Mac muttered, barely audible.

"Why're you apologizing?" I asked. Usually by now, he'd be deep inside me.

"Cause I am." He simply stated. He turned to leave.

"Mac," I started. Mac turned to face me. "Thank you." He grunted, and turned away. As he was heading down the hall, I heard him say something.

"You're welcome."