Going

8 Years Later

So, here I am. Fighting a bitch on top of a canyon. Then again, I guess I deserve getting my ass kicked. I mean, I raped her friends, and killed the others. Then again, they killed Eddy. They fucking deserve to die!

Grunting, I throw her down onto the sandy rock. She screams, even though no one is nearby. Her jet black hair tangled up, she glares up at me. She attempts to get back up, but I kick her down, fury behind my kick.

This is for Angie! And Eddy! You're the reason I can't see her! I yell in my head. She falls on her ass, and glares back up at me. But I also see a mixture of fear. Pleasure spreads throughout me as I glare down at my tiny, defenseless victim. I unzip the navy blue jumpsuit, and kick her legs apart. She's only in her black bra and jeans. I smile.

This is gonna be easy.

I think too soon.

Suddenly, she lunges at me, tackling me. I expect to fall onto the hard sand. But instead, I see the canyon walls around us.

Everything is in slow motion.

I glance at Terra, her terrified face glued to the sky. What the fuck is she lookin' at? Facing the sky, my breath hitches.

The clouds break apart, revealing a beautiful face. A face I haven't seen for over twenty years. Her long, curly, dusty blonde hair shine through the sun. She has a pair of angel wings on her back, and a bright halo sits above her head. She smiles down at me, and leans down. I close my eyes, smiling faintly.

This is it. Finally. I'd be with her.