Practice

The next few days weren't very eventful. Mac was still a wanted criminal, and I didn't want to leave him.

One night, while Mac and I were cuddling on a bed, a sudden knock came from the door. I shot up and Mac ran to the bathroom. We had discussed the routine. Calmly, I opened the door. An almost bald man was standing there. He had a grim expression, and the remaining gray hair on his head gave away his age. He looked me up and down, interest sparking in his eyes.

"Can I help you?" I asked, leaning against the door frame and crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Your rent is overdue." He growled.

"Shit! Sorry. What is it?" I asked.

"Sixty eight dollars." He growled.

"That much? For a week?" I demanded. He grunted, and I sighed. Turning around, I walked over to the bedside table. Opening it, I realized that we only had seventy dollars. Fuck! Reluctantly, I took it out. I handed it to the guy. He took it without bothering giving the change back.

"Hey! I believe you own me two dollars!" I shouted after him. He didn't answer me, just flipped me off.

Slamming the door shut, I made my way to the bathroom. Mac sat on the toilet seat, reading the paper. He glanced up at me. "How'd it go?" He asked.

"Rent. We're broke now." I sighed. "Mac, we need jobs." I said. Mac stiffened.

"I can' git a job." Mac stated.

"Well, I will have to. So I'm not gonna be here as much anymore." I explained. Mac sighed, face palming.

"What're ya gonna do?" He asked without taking his face out of his hands.

"I dunno. Waitress?" I suggested. I took the newspaper out of Mac's hands, flipping through the "Help Wanted" section. A few waitress jobs, a few business jobs, but all of them had shitty pay. Finally, one of them caught my eye. The local "Gentleman's Club" was hiring part time. Starting at twelve dollars, it paid fairly decent.

"Look at this." I pointed at the add. Mac glanced at it and instantly his face hardened.

"Angie, ya know tha's a strip club, right?" He asked. My face immediately turned red.

"So I have to get....naked?" I asked. Mac nodded and I shuddered. I continued to browse the job section, but none really stood out to me. None paid nearly as good as the strip club. "Mac, the strip club is the best option for rent." I pointed out. Mac shook his head.

"I don' like ya dancin' with barley any clothes on fer other men." Mac stated.

"What if I came home and did it for you?" I asked.

"What's wrong with workin, at Applebee's?" He asked.

"Mac, the Gentleman's Club pays twelve dollars an hour. And from the movies I've seen, they get paid tips too. Think about it; I could earn enough money for both of us." I pointed out. I didn't like the idea of stripping for other guys either, but I was willing to pay that price.

Reluctantly, Mac nodded his head. "Jus' save the good stuff fer me." He said. I smiled at him, leaning in for a kiss. He pecked my lips. "Also no blow jobs. I don' wan' STD's." He stated.

"Only for you." I claimed, moving my hand to his inner thigh.

His crotch started to tighten. "Ya know, ya may git the job." He muttered. I leaned in and kissed him. I stood up and headed out into the bedroom. Mac followed.

"Sit." I ordered, pointing at the bed. Mac sat down at the end of the bed. "I need to practice for if I get the job." I explained.

"Lucky me." He said, leaning back.