No 'Fun' in Funeral

(Ok, here's what's happening: I can't watch the movie again. Mostly because I can't find it...so I decided to just add all the chapters from Addicted to this, and just skip to the end. Please don't kill me...)

Mac:

I gazed down at Angie's grave. Next to it was Thomas's. It was the day of Angie's funeral, and word got around town that I was holding it. Several people came, to my surprise. Even the Mexican man who gave me my dog, Eddy.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He said sincerely.

"Thanks." I grunted, not looking up. My hands were in my suit pockets. I'd bought the suit for our wedding. But seeing as that won't happen, I was wearing it to her funeral.

I felt a rough had pat my shoulder. Glancing up, I saw Walter. My dad.

"I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful woman." He said.

"Yeah." I murmured.

"Son, I know that you loved her. But you got to move on." He stated.

"How? How the fuck do ya know anythin' 'bout love? I wasn't even supposed to be born!" I snapped, glaring at him. Everyone's attention was on us.

Walter swallowed. "I was in love once. But I let her go. I had a choice, and I picked wrong. But I got over it. You have no choice. You have to get over it."

"Get outta here!" I shouted, glaring at him. He nodded, then turned around, heading back to his car. I glanced around at everyone else. "Now!"

No one said anything, just walked to their cars and left. Soon, I was all alone at Angie's grave.

...

I stared at her grave for hours. Soon it was well past midnight, and Eddy would need to eat. Before I left, though, i crouched down at the foot of her grave.

"Angie, I know ya probably can't hear me, but I need to say somethin'." I paused and took a deep breath. "Angie, you are the best thing that's happened to me. If it weren't fer ya, I'd still be in that damn lab." I paused. "I'm so sorry that I kidnapped ya. If I hadn't, then you'd have the cure fer cancer, an' you'd be able to cure yerself." Tears were brimming in my eyes. "Angie, I hope that ya knew tha' I regret every single bad thing I've done to ya."

A sudden chill made me look up from the dirt.

Angie's angel stood on top of her grave, and she smile at me with her big green eyes. Her perfect golden blonde hair sat neatly over her shoulders, and her wings were folded behind her.

"I know." She murmured, her voice faint and angelic. "I love you too." Then she took a step towards me. I froze, not knowing what to do. When she stood in front of me, she crouched down so that her face was level with mine. Then she rested her hand on my cheek, letting me lean into her soft skin. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. This had happened before, except this time I was with Angie, and she wasn't cowering in fear at the sight of me. Leaning forward, she placed her soft lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her skin on mine.

Suddenly, the feeling vanished. I opened my eyes, and Angie was gone. I could still feel her lips on my head, and her hand on my cheek. Tears fell over my eyelids as I managed to get two words out:

"Don' go."