My Best Friends Boyfriend

Chapter 2

After teasing Mister Rockwood the whole class period, we got each other a detention slips. After we got it we started laughing like retarded seals. Yes, we hate it when we get these stupid slips but we see each other and entertain ourselfs and others.

So, we hanged out all day long,

For some odd reason he was with me with all the subjects i had.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, I'm actually Happy!

I'm just so happy feels so good hanging out with him again..

Is faith maybe possibly giving me a chance with him?

Pffft... N-no who am i kidding.

He's inlove with Nat and we are best friends. Nothing more..

Nothing is ever going to change that.

But Anyways, it was going great untill-

" Jase !!"

Untill Nat Came...

"Hey Nat!" Jase replied before Nat hugged him and gave a soft kiss.
"I missed you so much Baby!"
"I missed you too, how are you Boo?" Jase asked with a soft smile on his face.

So they started talking and i was just sitting there playing with myself the whole hour.

I tried talking but they just ignored me.

Decided to get up and leave, to find Mackenzie if she's still here.

Jase saw me leave, I'm surprised.

He got up and came to me.

"Hey, Kathie why did you leave?" Jase asked, wondering why i did.
"Well why not? I've been just sitting there playing with myself the hole damn time. Waiting , Trying to talk. I Couldn't even say a damn sentence!" I replied and crossed my arms, getting a drink from a machine.
"I know, i know. I tried adding you to the conversation. But you know Nat, she blabbers untill her mouth drops." We started laughing.

Got to admit that was a good one. Its true she will blabber untill her mouth drops.

"Jase? Bby?" Nat came over, kissed him on the cheek.
"Could you leave us just a sec? I'll meet you back in a minute." Jase nodded and kissed Nat on her forehead and waved before leaving.

Nat started looking at me weird.

Like really, really weird...

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.
"You hate me, do you?" She said.
"What? What are you talking about?" I replied confused.
"Do you hate me?" She frowned.
"No. Why do you think that?"
"Because i keep cancelling on you and Mack. I keep hanging out with Jase.."

She replied once more, holding herself.
"Ohh.. No i don't hate you. Nat I'd never hate you. You're my Best friend!" I said with a smile.
"I know but i feel like you do sometimes..."

No i don't hate her. I just get pissed off  when she cancelles. She barely hangs out with us anymore and she... Has... Jase.

But i can't tell her this I'll make her upset, possibly start an argument. I don't want to ruin our friendship either.

I looked at her, put my hand on her shoulder and said. "I don't hate you Nat. Don't ever think that. Now go, someone is waiting for you." I smiled bright.

Nat smiled and hugged me.

"Your the best Kath, Thank you.
I promise I'll make things right."

She said while hugging me. Smiled , went back to Jase.

After that decided to go home. Mackenzie is usually my ride but she left didn't stay after school. I guess this is my day for a walk.

Description: Hello! I hope you enjoyed my chapter 2 and i changed Ryan into Jase! Its a long story but i changed the names in the last chapter. Sorry for the confusion for one's who already red the chapter. Comment if you liked it and thank you for reading!:)