My Best Friends Boyfriend

Chapter 4

It's been a week since my father died.

I saw him in the coffin, getting buried.

It was hard for me, tried to cry but there wasn't any left of my tears to tear...

Ever since that day, i stood there for hours and hours. Staying straight, looking straight right at his stone.

I visit him every single day...

My life isn't the same anymore without him.

My mother doesn't smile anymore or do anything anymore.

Like play board games, go for a walk. Game night or Family night.

And My little Brother Kai, its been hard for him, he couldn't believe when he heard the news.

I am a little depressed..

I wanted to skip school at first but if i did my school would probably call my mom and then the fun would begin.

So yeah that ain't happenin".

Yes, i go to school but i don't speak.

My friends tried to talk to me, Mackenzie tried.

Nat and Jase tried but didn't work.

I'm completely silent now.

It's Friday and the weekend is starting.

Mackenzie drove me home but i still didn't speak, i just hugged her and went out of the car.

My Mother isn't home and Kai is with his friends at their sleepover.

But that means I'm alone by myself.

Nobody's home and i can stay downstairs, not be locked in my room all day.

So I'm lucky this time.

The bell rang when i sat down but i ignored it. But it rang again and again and i tried ignoring it but it went on my nervs.

Got up and opened the door and i saw Jase.

I kept staring at him..

I didn't suspect him to come over.

"Katherine.. Please talk to me. Please, Please just talk. Say anything. Stop being silent!" Jase asked while biting his lip and breathing fast.

Its sweet that he cares but i still didn't want to speak, so i shut the door on him but he didn't let me. I tried pulling but nope he wouldn't budge.

"Katherine your not getting rid of me."

Jase replied.

So i gave him a straight face look and walked away, back to my couch and continued watching tv.

He kept staring at me. "Seriously Katherine?" He face palmed and i nodded.

"Katherine c'mon. What can i do to get you to start talking again? I miss you." Jase looked down and rubbed his forehead.

"The thing is i don't want to talk." I replied and i regret it it. I felt bad..

"Y-you spoke. Katherine you spoke!" Jase was relieved.

"Yes i did.. I regret it tho." I looked down and bit my lip.

"Katherine.. You've been silent and depressed ever since your dad passed away. I know how it feels to lose someone you care about." Jase said and kept staring at me.

"No you don't. Nobody understands did you-"

"My dad passed away too.. When i was a little boy Kath." Jase said and stood up.

"W-what... But you said he is in the Army."

"He was.. I lied because i didn't want to talk about it or remember that he did."

Jase sat beside me.

I looked down and feel like shit..

"Kath, you don't have to hide your feelings.

You don't have to be silent forever.

You didn't lose your dad completely." Jase said.

"What do you mean?" I said and looked at him.

"My mom told me that my dad isn't completely gone.

He's still here, even know you don't see him he is. And right here" He poked my right and he means... "In your heart."

Jase said with a smile.

"I know your in pain, i know you feel empty inside. But your dad is possibly right here looking at you. Saying that he doesn't want you to cry. He wants you to move on because he is still here. Yes it might be hard to move on but believe he is here. Even know you can't see him. He is and always will be here, even know you don't know it." Jase said and i smiled and my tear went down my cheek and i hugged him.

"I missed you Kath.."

"I missed you too....."

We looked at eachother in the eyes very deep. We leaned closer , closer and closer and our lips touched. We kissed.....

A/N : OOOH THEY KISSED. SHIP MOMENT! WHO SHIPS KATH AND JASE! I DO OMG I SHIP IT SO MUCH. OTP. I'M HAPPY NOW FOR SOME REASON. BUT ANY WAYS HOPE YOU LIKED MY CHAPTER AND I PROBABLY WON'T UPDATE UNTILL TUESDAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK ON MY PROJECT. AND I HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT AND IM NOT EVEN CLOSE! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE. THANK YOU! LY GUYS!