My Best Friend's Boyfriend

Chapter 8

*Next Day*

Jase's P.O.V

Well back to school, Katherine is finally herself again just the way she's supposed to be.
Me? Huh, im having a hard time right here at my school. Nat, whenever she see's me either gives me a ignore or a "MHM." face and whip her hair at me and walk away. Don't judge me, i already feel like shit. M'kay?
I tried talking to her and explaining in more full details but she doesn't want to talk to me or even be seen close to me. Even know we're not dating, doesn't mean i want out friendship going down the drain and become nothing less than a memory.

Katherine's P.O.V

"I'm glad you're yourself again, missed you." Mackenzie hugged me, all happy and cheerful.
"Same here Mack." We pulled away, continued walking down the hallway just chit chatting about what we done this week and what's going on. You know the usual stuff.
"Anyways-", She started, my eyes popped when i realized i was in my fantasies again. I quickly nodded, so i look like i was listening, don't judge me i don't want to make myself rude.

"What got you to be yourself again, if you don't mind me asking."
The first thing i pictured in my head was Jase, he is the one who helped me be myself again.. And that moment, that sweet kissed made a smile appear on my face.
"Ohh... Uhhh..." I continued, i didn't want to tell her that me and him kissed. Cause #1 - Nat probably told her Jase broke her heart.
#2 - I don't want her to think that I'm a bad friend for doing kissing Jase back. Cause she did love Jase very much..
"I just realized there's no point, it won't get me no where. Plus i know my dad wouldn't want me to cry and be forever depressed locked in my bedroom, right?"

Mack nodded, she pursed her lips and was about to say something but the bell rang. We had to catch our classes or other wise we'd be late, "Catch you later!" We waved at each other and left for our periods.

Natasha's P.O.V

Yay, second most boring period of time... Math. I'm not crazy for math, i find it quite boring. The teacher of ours is very nice and explains very well. Most of us talk and "do" work.

I kept looking at the door hoping Mack is coming. Cause i do admit I'm popular but i really want my closest friends here beside me right?

She made it, i sighed in relief.
She quickly put her books down, pulled out her seat, sat down and fixed her hair. We greeted each other, started talking and laughing stupidly.

"Yeah and so that was fun." We giggled once more, Mack kept smiling and doodling on her paper.
I looked down and up at her, she noticed me staring so she hummed, "Yes?" I giggled and leaned closer..
"Who is he?" She instantly blushed, she looked down a bit and gulped.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms and lifted an eyebrow at her.
"You can't fool me Mack, you should know that.."

She sighed, i finally caught her between my fingers. "Its a boy from the soccer team.." ,
"And....?" I chuckled, she punched my shoulder softly. "James."

I fangirled, she got embarrassed but started giggling along with me.

Sudenly my phone buzzed, it was  a text message bubble. I have ignored it cause i assumed it's Jase, but it kept buzzing and i was about to tell him off until  i realized Its not his phone number.  "Meet me beside your locker."  I wanted to text back and see who it was, but i ignored my thought.
Told Mack to excuse me, i raised my hand up waiting for the teacher to let me speak, "Yes miss brooke?"
"May i be please excused to the washroom." I asked politely, with a big smile on my face.
"Of course, hurry up."

Yeah I'm taking my time, anyways i ran out and to my locker. No one was there, i faced my locker and there was paper attached to it. I grabbed it and started reading, "The truth is right in here." I lifted an eyebrow, confused i opened my lock and then my locker.
I saw a dvd player, small paper attached to it and said "play".

I clicked it and a familiar voice started speaking..
"Hi Natasha, been a long time has it?
I'm here to say sorry about you and your sweet boyfriend Jase.. He was really such a sweet guy.
Anyways, i know why he broke up with you and... For who."

My eyes suddenly popped,  i came closer and actually stuck my head in the locker.

"Your bestfriend, that's right. Katherine is the reason for the breakup in the first place.
Also did i mention they kissed too?"
I heard the person giggle, i can feel my blood boiling. Why would katherine do this to me?!!

"Your welcome Nat, love you mwah!"
The tape ended, i stood there completely silence.
I held my knuckles together, i turned around and held my teeth together and- "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Exploded.

******
Later that day

"MACK!" i shouted, grabbed mack by her arm and dragged her all the way down the hall way.
"OUCH! LET GO OF ME!" She pulled away, fixed her outfit and sighed,
"Why did you pull me away i was talking to James!"
"THIS IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT."
She rolled her eyes, "What's more impo-"
"Katherine." I cut her sentence, she lifted an eyebrow confused.
"She kissed my boyfriend! That wh**e is the reason me and jase broke up!"

She stayed completely silent, shocked and just stood there.
"SAY SOMETHING!" I shook her,
"Nat.. " She began, "How do you know she actually did?"
I took out the tape, pointed at it.
"This, Mack. Someone told me that she did it. Why wouldn't i believe!?"

"It could be a lie Natasha! You know there's people in this school who create and want drama!"
I crossed my arms, and looked away from her.
"Listen, i am protecting Katherine. I don't care what you say because that tape and what the person told can be a lie.
Until you have real proof, you know where to find me.
And don't ever call yours, mine, OUR best friend a fuvking wh**e!"

She walked away, i screamed quietly.
Maybe she's right, but she can be wrong. If its a lie I'll be grateful, if its not.. Katherine will regret taking my boyfriend away from me.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I was texting James all the way home, i finally decided to make a move and talk. I smiled & giggled at all the sweet texts he was sending me but i couldn't get Natasha and Katherine out of my head, is there something i should know about ?

I decided to text Katherine, see what's up.

To: Katherine (Kathy)

"Hey Katherine, sorry if I'm bothering but i just wanted to ask you a question. Is there something you're not telling me?"

~

*buzz*

To: Mackenzie (Mack)

"Umm.. No? Why do you ask?"

~
*buzz*

To: Katherine (Kathy)

"Cause, something weird happened today. I just want to know, you can trust me whatever has happened."

~

To: Mackenzie(Mack)

"Ugh... Fine i have something I'm not telling you but I'd feel more comfortable if you showed up in person."

~

*Buzz*

To: Katherine (Kathy)

"On my way."

A/N: Now 8th chapter done!^^
Wow, now i have inspiration to write my first book.
I wish i can go back and erase somethings, cause probably too many swears. Lmfao.
Anyways i have a question!
Who do you think is the "person"
in the voice recorder aka dvd?
Comment bellow! ^^
Please don't forget to vote and comment!
Love ya lushies! x3 xx