My Best friends Boyfriend

Another Day without him...

I keep yawning and rubbing my eye.

I didn't sleep all last night because i was thinking about him. Dang those blue crystal eyes, that dark brown hair and that smile...

While i was thinking about him i leaned against my locker, smiling like an idiot and day Dreaming.

"Katherine? Hello? KATHERINE!"

She yelled and hit me with her hard Book. Of course, she can't push me or poke me?

"Ouch! Don't hit me with that Brick and stop giving me a heartattack woman!"

"Well had to or else you'd be still day dreaming."

"Shut the fuck up." We both laughed.

This is Mackenzie, My second best friend. She knows I'm Looney for Jase Ever since i layed my eyes on him, she knew instantly that i fell inlove.
She reads me like a book.

"Well its true if i didn't hit you or yell at you, you'd be still stay Dreaming and miss the hole class. But Anyways, i have exciting news! Jase texted me and said his back from New York!"

"Wait really?! Here?"

"Yes! He said he's so excited to see you!"

Really? Excited to see me? Well of course i guess. Did i mention were best friends? Well we are and let me tell you how I'm so fucking lucky.
But I'd be even more luckier if he became my only one.

"Awww, Yay and Finally i can't wait to see him. Been so long since i saw him."

"The trip only lasted 2 weeks?"

"I know, but he's always hanging out with Nat."

Nat, is short for Natasha. She's my best friend, she's the one dating my boyfriend. Oops, no no no i... Uh... Ment.. She's the one DATING my bestie Jase...

"Oh, well you've got a point. She barely hangs out with us that much anymore."

The bell suddenly rang and we hugged.

"Good luck let's hope we won't die."

"Yeah let's hope boredom won't kill us."

We laughed, turned our backs, waving goodbye.

"Okay next class is.... Science.

Greeeaaattt.... It will be so boring without him, he always made it entertaining."

I walked down the hall and entered the classroom.
Sadly it started, Mister Rockwood came and entered for some odd reason.
I hope he doesn't teach us..

"Hello Class, I'll be teaching you Science Today, Miss Valentina is I'll."

Our whole class groaned. Even know science boreds us to death, Miss Valentina rocks, better then Rockwood for sure.
Rockwood is bold and has high red hair growing both on his side.
Has round retarded glasses and nerdy clothes.
No wonder everyone picks on him.
One for being stupid, second.. Stupid.

"Alright class what we are learning today is- Hello Heat Mizzer!"

Everyone started laughing and when you hear that name you suddenly know who it is. He came to school!

"So close.." He shook his head and looked liked he's going to start crying.

But look at Jase.. Oh my fucking god.. His so much cuter then before!

He started walking over to Mister Rockwood.

"Come on, you know you missed me."
Jase said with a smile.

"Yes, Yes sure Boy. Now sit down!"
Rockwood is definatly pissed off.
He hates Jase and me, we are troublemakers and the the teasers.

Jase laughed softly with a smile and looked at me, went down to me and sat beside me. He kept looking at me with those bright blue eyes.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"
I smiled bright.

"Because you're so cute. I missed you so much Kathie." He smiled big.

I giggled and smiled. "I missed you too."

Description: Hey Guys! TheLushFangirl here! I hope you loved my first Chapter and sorry if it sucks to you. And sorry for the swears but this is reality everybody swears now. So, yeah thank you for reading and please comment if you like it thank you!