final authors note.

i have no idea how to describe how i feel right now. its the bittersweet end of an era.
i may sound dramatic, talking about how my fan fiction ending is the end of an era, but this is so much more than a book to me.

marauders instagram stories are what got me into writing in the first place. this book has been my baby for 3 entire years. without this book, i wouldn't have all amazing 200K readers that you guys all are, i wouldn't have nearly as many friends and supporters that i love and appreciate. this book has made this account what it is.

when i started this book, i had no idea if/when/how it was going to end. while it's sad and i didn't want it to happen, ending the book where i did felt natural and right.

to everyone who has read, voted, commented, and supported me through this book, i could not thank you all enough. you guys have kept me motivated and excited to write the entirety of writing this. you all have made me smile so wide, laugh so hard, cry just a little. i'm so grateful and thankful for every single one of you. thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

there's so much i want to say about this book, how it was started on may 10, 2018 and finished 3 short years later, how much you all and your support mean, how much time i've spent making this book as good as i possibly can.

it's surreal to think i won't ever write this story again. it's surreal to press the 'completed' button. it's surreal to think that i actually wrote an entire instagram story, the very thing that got me into the world where i've met amazing people and friends.

on a slightly different subject, here's some IMPORTANT NEWS!!

i will be making two new stories! the first is a next generation harry potter story about james sirius potter and alice longbottom if they were royalty.

the second, however, is another marauders era instagram, but it will be a band alternate universe. the same characters, similar format, different story. i really hope you all like it as much as you liked this one. drop some title ideas in the comments. i'll announce on my account when the book is published. i'm very excited for what is to come.

finally, i want to thank my readers once more. i could never ever imagine the immense support i've received from this silly little book. i can't put into words what you all mean to me.

and for the very last time, have an amazing day/night! i love you!
~ brynlee