Chapter 31 - Declan Serano

Dean Alessandro

"Dean, please!" Danielle begged and I shook my head.

"I'll follow your plan, I promise.." She said as she started crying begging me to let her go.

"This is how I felt when you're out there without me. It's not fun, Danielle." I said as I stood up. I left her the plane and I saw another plan touch down right beside us.

"So.. how are we going to do this?" Adrian asked.

"We're doing it the old fashion way."

Luka Keller

Dean punched me so hard that I landed on the ground immediately. He grabbed my collar and looking at me completelt angry.

"You deserve that, Keller." He hissed and then he pushed my body.

"Untie him." He said and the guards untie me right away.

"I need you to.. lead me." Dean said.

"Dean." I was about to protest but he shook his head.

"Don't even try, I'm going to do this my own way. If you don't like it, you can back out." He said.

"Fine. I'm in." I raised my hands and Dean left me. I looked at the plane, I need to get Danielle out. She told me that this would happen and she begged me to help her once Dean distracted.

"Mr. Keller, we will escort you to the helicopter." One of the guards said and I nodded. I walked towards the plane because the helicopter is right behind it.

"Wait!" I stopped.

"Do you need anything, sir?"

"Dean told me to take some guns from the plane." I said as I looked at both of my guards nervously.

"We already loaded the helicopter with guns and other equipments. You don't need to take more."

"Just give me a second and let me grab my gun." I said in a serious tone and they gestured me to go. I walked to the plane and where the hell is Danielle? There's a lot of guards loading out guns and gadgets from the plane. I tried to not be so obvious.

I went into the plane and I found her tied to a chair. Danielle was crying and I immediately gave her a small knife.

"Don't escape now.." I said and she nodded. I quickly ran out from their and grabbed a random gun on my way out.

"Let's finish it and send the plane back!" Oh shit.. Danielle, you better get out of there before it closes.

Lana Sterling

"Babe, should we help Danielle?" I asked.

"Don't even think about it, you saw what happened earlier."

"But.." I looked at him pouting and he shook his head.

"Don't even try." Phoenix warned and I glared at him. I walked towards Dakota while she's currently loading the guns.

"Dakota, I think we should help Danielle." I said.

"Don't even think about it, Lana." Phoenix covered my mouth and pulled me away from Dakota. Phoenix pulled me aside and put his hands on my shoulder.

"Lana, don't even think about it."

"But Phoenix.."

"Let's now make a distraction for Dean, he went through a lot already. Adding Danielle will be a recipe for more disaster. Do you understand?" He cupped my fave and I found myself nodding.

"Good." He gave me a peck on my lips and continued what he was doing.

Dean Alessandro

When I got a phone call from an unknown number, I don't need to wonder who the hell call me. I picked it up immediately.

"It's too late, Alessandro." Lycan said.

"I know."

"Just give up and see Russia blows up." Lycan laughed.

"This is why you never a part of ILLICIT." I said coldly.

"I know." He chuckled and I ended the call.

"We have to go!" I said as I grabbed my gun. Before I go, I wanted to check on Danielle one last time. I ran to the plane and went straight to the place where I tied her.

I closed my eyes and sighed when I saw she already escaped. I'm not surprised.

I ran out from the plane and looked around to see when the hell is she. I looked up to the sky as the helicopter flew by me.

"I'm with Luka." I heard Danielle's voice through my ear piece.

"I'm going to kill you Keller, once we're done." I said and I gestured Chance to lead the teams.

"Listen everyone, I don't want anyone to get hurt. If you get hurt, just go back here right away." I announced it through the earpiece and I turned to see there's already 30 plus ambulance stand by.

"Dean." I turned to see Damien.

"What? What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"I just want to say sorry." He said as he out his hand in front of me. I nodded.

"Don't get hurt." I said as I looked at the whole team on the move.

"I won't, I'll keep my eyes on Danielle too." He patted my shoulder. I saw Damien running towards Edmund and Isabelle who were already waiting for him.

My heart hurt looking at the three of them. I don't feel that I belong to them even though we are related.

My phone rang and it's an unknown number. I picked it up and put my phone to my ear.

"Declan, it's me." My breath got hitch when I heard my father said it. It was weird to be called Declan and for him to call me.

"Don't get hurt and you should trust your brothers and sister on this too." He added.

"Yeah."

"I sent 15 teams to join you, they will come in a few minutes. Damien already connected the communication with yours and I already have two men who will help you lead the way from above the grouns." He said and I could hear his voice crack.

"Okay."

"Don't get hurt, son. I want you back in one piece and maybe after that you can beat me up.." He ended the call and I saw 15 black speed jets flying over me. Some of them landed and brought cars. The immediately joined the ground team.

"Mr. Serano, this is from your father." I turned to see one of my father's men holding a black box. He handed to me and I opened it.

It's a special gun.
You'll get it once you learn how to use it.
Stay safe, my son.
We love you.

The gun has my name carved on it.

Declan Serano