16 • jelody bourbanks

JJ dropped Melody off at the chateau and JJ and Pope off at JJ's house

JJ dropped Melody off at the chateau and JJ and Pope off at JJ's house. After an hour or so, JJ and Pope arrived back at the chateau on JJ's motorcycle. John B left to get Sarah which Melody was fine with. Kie, however, still doesn't know what he was doing. Which mean they are in for a treat later when she does find out.  Melody doesn't have anything against Sarah. Not anymore, though she still doesn't like her as much because of what happened the night of the kegger.

So while they had a couple hours free before they were back doing missions, JJ and Melody were in his room.

"So.." JJ started awkwardly. "Why didn't you tell me what happened with John B?"

Melody shrugged. "I didn't want it to hurt your friendship with John B or our relationship. Plus we weren't even together yet so I didn't think it'd be a big deal."

JJ nodded, "Yea but it is kind of a big deal that he's in love with you." He stared off past her and to the wall. It made him nervous but only because he knew just how close her and John B were and always have been.

"He says that but he also kissed Kie and now has whatever he has with Sarah." Melody stated, she honestly doesn't know if John B thinks he's still in love with her or not. But she's starting to be glad that him and Sarah started to see each other. Maybe it meant that their friendship will be back to normal now.

JJ looked at her nervously, "Do you- uh- do you have feelings for him?"

Melody laughed softly, finding it a little adorable how jealous he seemed. "Of course not, J." She grabbed his hands and held them. "I'm in love with you remember?"

JJ smiled, "Oh, I remember." He tackled her onto the bed and buried his head in her neck. He planted thousands of kisses all over, sending her into a fit of giggles. His hand trailed up her side and slithered up her shirt. Melody's breathing hitched and she closed her eyes. His hand landed on her breast, his lips traveling down her neck to her collarbone. "I've missed this." JJ groaned. He pulled away to climb back up and plant a kiss on her lips. "I feel like we haven't had much time, just us." He plopped down beside her, wanting to wait before they go further. He laid on his side and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to him. "I want to take you on an official date."

Melody blushed but grinned brightly. "I'd love that, J. You know, I've never really been on one."

JJ was shocked. "How has no one ever taken you on a date? You're so gorgeous."

Melody shrugged, "I dunno, I guess no one caught my eye enough to make me want to."

They sat and cuddled in silence. Melody almost fell asleep. She felt so peaceful and happy just being there in his arms. She also couldn't help but to feel honored at being the one really allowed to see this side of him. "I still wanna beat John B's ass though." JJ joked, randomly bringing it back up causing Melody to laugh. "He knew I had feelings for you."