-5-

A/N: Thank you all for 200+ reads! Didn't really think this book would've gotten this popular so quick.

But i don't really mind.

Also remember the i am not shipping Cc! Quackity/ Wilbur but C! Quackity/ Revivebur! Also. If any of them are uncomfortable with any of this i will delete the fic. I don't want to make them uncomfy. Even if i get 10k+ reads and he sees it and feels uncomfortable i will delete this. So yeah.

No worries bout that! <3

Also the last post before i will go on vacation will be 01/09/21. Then i will not update till 13/09/21 or so. So yeah. I will not be ending this but simply will go on and enjoy vacation.

Oh god... How will i ever speak to Wilbur again?.. i just.. woah.

If i see him i will just go in the opposite direction that's all...

I sigh as i am now looking in the mirror. God.. i hate how i look. Technoblade is a bitch for giving me that nasty scar. At lest it healed up a bit. Although I've almost gotten an infection. But.. now it's fine i guess.

I step out of my house carefully and look around begging for Wilbur not to be here. And to my surprise he actually isn't.

Well at least yet.

I walk down the path heading towards my office. I hope Sam is there.

I push open the door and finally enter my office. I freeze in place as i feel someones eyes land upon me.

I see at the corner of my eye someone sitting down in my chair and smoking a cigar. Yeah it's definitely Wilbur.. shoot.

I open the door and quickly step out my cheeks covering themselves in pink. I can't look into his eyes not after what I've dreamed of. At least not for now.

I am practically running away from my office desperately trying to find a good place to hide from him yet not finding one. I run into a nearby forest.

I hope he isn't following me that'd be so fucked up-

I finally stop running and i lean on the tree near me catching my breath. God I've been running for so long-

I don't know what the hell was he doing in my office but i need to find Sam and tell him to escort Wilbur. Or at lest try to.

I turn around and sigh at the thought of having to walk back.

I hear a rustle and turn around to see Bbh behind me.

"Quackity?"

"Hi?..."

"What are you doing here in the forest. I was hanging out here in the forest science it's near my house and saw someone running through. Why were you running?"
"And from who?"

"Wilbur.."

"What'd he do?"

"Nothing..."
"More like i did more than anything to be completely honest... I.. i had a werid dream about him and don't want to see or talk to him right now basically.."

"How bad was the dream?"

"Well... I mean the dream itself wasn't bad but- but i feel bad for dreaming of that with him in it.."

"I get that. Still don't understand what colud possibly go wrong in a dream that wolud cause you to feel the need to ignore him. But i respect your decision."
"I am still trying to grasp at the thought if 'dreaming'."

"Why?"

"Well science i am a non human. Basically a demon. I don't feel the need to sleep at all. Sure i can get tired but not sleepy. It's just like you don't get itchy when it's cold. Science I've lived in the nether with Sapnap before.."

"Oh. That interesting."

"Yeah."

"But anyway i was going to go back to Las Nevada's."

"I can help!"

"You can?"

"Yeah i mean i can increase my size and get you there in no time."

"Yeah that'd be great thanks."

"Alright then let's go into an opening i don't want to hurt any animals."

...

"Bad?"

"Yeah??"

"How can you change your size?"

"Well. Science i am not human i don't have a certain shape. I mean i have a human form that is. But i am simply void covered by a hoodie and leggings. I prefer to stay like this but sometimes i turn into my human form. Science I don't do that much i get exhausted fast. But it's worth seeing Skeppy happy. Was... But you get me."

"Yeah i guess."

We finally reached an opening and i backed up a bit not to get crushed. He then increased his size and crouched down putting a hand on the ground for me to get on.

I giggled to myself as i got on and immediately fell over as Bad got up.

I looked around and admired the view looking around.

It only took five minutes to get to Las Nevada's when it probably would've taken about an hour.

As i got of i thanked him and he set me down walking away.

He may look scary but he really is nice. Of course when not controlled by the egg that is.