-6-

I sigh as i get up and walk out of his office. Why was he in such a hurry i don't get it...

I don't remember when or how but i was standing in front of the city looking at the sign, shining brightly upon my head.

I thought upon seeing me he'd choke me. Not that I'd mind but. I was taken aback by no reaction but rather him storming out just as he noticed me from the-

Wait what the fuck?

I look over and see Bbh walking away from Las Nevada's.

The hell is he doing here? I don't remember much about him but I've heard he had a whole organization and shit. And was trying to take the control over the server as well.

Witch...

Im quite surprised of to be honest but this is not about that.

I straightened my posture feeling my back aching ( A/N: old man moobs😩/j ).

I furrowed my brows at the pain but didn't really mind.

I started walking back to the office to see if Quackity has had returned yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And to my surprise there he was sitting in a chair covering his face with his hands. Wonder what that's about.

Huh...

I smirk to myself and get behind his to scare him. I cover up my mouth to not laugh and alarm him of my presence.

After calming down i put my hands on his shoulders and quickly lower my head to his ear and whisper: "Welcome back darling."

His hands smack the desk as he lowers them quickly taken aback by my presence.

I see a blush forming on his cheeks and giggle to myself.

"What's wrong Q?"

He gulps nervously not daring to look at Wilbur's face.

"Hmh.."

I place my hand on his chin and make him look towards me. Yet his eyes still aren't on me.

"Any... problems?"
"Come on i know there's something wrong earlier you stormed of after noticing me. There's gotta be something-"

"Don't.."

"What? I don't get it."

"Don't touch me please i am not in the right state of my mind.."

"Eh? Why wolud i do that, that's boring Q. Come on think of something... Better... Interesting."

"No.."

"Bummer.."

"You really are like a child."

"Say's you yet you don't dare to move my hand even if it's loosely placed on your chin huh."