-11-(END)

A/N: Hi y'all! What do you think about Sadists new animatic 'Final Waltz'? I think it's pretty neat tbh. The line art as well as movements, the colors. Amazing.

I very much enjoyed watching it.

Also yeah i was busy. My dog injured himself on a rock and we had to go to the vet. Tommorow is a check up if everything healed up nicely.

He seems fine, walks just fine. But we're going just in case. Also i have strained muscles in my left(dominant) arm. And the pain has now been with me for three days so if tommorow it'll still hurt I'll go to the doctor. Also my throat is pretty fucked up too currently. But im doing just fine.

<3

I lazily sit up still with my eyes closed as i hear birds chirping outside. Then suddenly my ears start ringing and my head hurts like hell.

Why did i even drink so much... So stupid.

Wait...

I look around and notice i am in a house. At lest I'm guessing.

How the hell did i get here i remember.. i.. i don't remember shit from yesterday.

I sit so that my legs are dangling and put ny head into my hand. God... Hungovers are shit.

Truly.

I get up properly and stumble my way towards the bathroom. I look into the mirror and look at the reflection. I look like shit to be completely truthful.

My hair is a tangled mess and my shirt is half way unb- wait. I don't remember unbutton everything my shirt?!

I mean...

I could've done that yesterday when i was drunk as fuck but it's not likely.

I sigh as i come out and look around. I see my beanie set on a small table pushing against the wall.

The 'house' looks pretty nice.

A small one person bed with ton of shelves with books and some blueprints as well as some other stuff thrown into it. Then the table, it has some flowers set in a vase. Then a beanbag set in the corner along with the old L'manburg suit. There is a map laid on the floor with pins stabbed into the piece of paper and most likely the floor as well. The celling os pretty high up as well. There are pictures of old L'manburg and many other things. Sewing material and a L'manburg flag handsewn. Fruits placed in a bowl and on the floor there is many blurry pictures and shoes pushed up against the wall under some coats and sweaters. Then a wardrobe next to a door. There is a L'man leader patch as well. Meaning i am in a L'man past members house.

Maybe they saw me passed out somewhere and took me in for the night being?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case.

I walked up to the table and gently picked up an apple bitting onto it. I go up to the door and see a small kitchen witch stuff for the burger van neatly placed in the corner.

Therr are many tea bags set upon the shelves. From expensive tea bags to the cheaper ones. Them there are weapons placed on the wall next to eatch other.

I walk up to the counter and search through a few until i stop upon finding about ten cigarette packs placed in the drawer. I picked up one and put it in my pocket then opened another one taking a cigarette from it soon lighting it up. I exhale satisfied with my results.

I walk out the door and follow a gravel path. I walk for a second and notice Wilbur sleeping.

I gulp and my eyes go wide as i remember what I've done with him the night before.

I turn around ready to leave and not have to deal with him but i hear.

"Hello Quackity how did u sleep...?"