The Truth

It was the next day and Y/n and Naruko were in an instant dungeon sparing with eachother. Well Y/n was blocking her attacks with one hand. Naruko used three shadow clones to try and hit him but they all were pushed back and disappeared into smoke.

Y/n:Come on keep it up.

He said as she threw a kunai at him but he caught it easily and threw it back at her making her block and try and attack but he was gone and she looked around but couldn't find him.

Naruko:Where'd he go?

Y/n:I didn't go anywhere.

He said as she looked up and saw him flying above her. She pouted and angrily pointed at him.

Naruko:That's cheating I can't fly!

Y/n:How is it cheating? I'm using my own abilities.

Naruko:Grrr. Let's take a break I'm hungry.

She said walking away outside of the instant dungeon.

Y/n:Hey wait up. It's dangerous to go alone.

He said and went to a different dungeon.

Y/n:She's not here. But I'll make some ramen to cheer her up.

He said as outside his instant dungeon Naruko was walking down the streets of the leaf village with a pout on her face.

Naruko:Stupid big brother saying that I'm at a disadvantage.

She had made it to ichiraku ramen and sat down.

Teuchi:Hey there Naruko. What's wrong? You seem upset for some reason.

Naruko:It's nothing just give me some ramen already!

Teuchi:Well sure thing if it'll calm ya down.

He said as she put her hands on her cheeks letting her head rest and look at the table.

Naruko:Sorry for being rude but....It's just that I was training with Y/n today and he wasn't taking me seriously. It's obvious that I can't fly so I don't see a reason why he should be allowed to.

Teuchi:Is that all?

He said placing the bowl down infront of her.

Naruko:No I feel like he's holding back against me. Like I'm still a kid in his eyes.

Teuchi:You both are kids.

Naruko:I don't want to be seen as a kid to him! I want to be seen as an equal! I should atleast get that privilege above anyone else in this village.

Teuchi:Well I don't really have any siblings so I wouldn't understand. But I'm sure he means well but you should talk to him if you really want to get your point across.

???:Well hey there Naruko.

A voice spoke as Mizuki was there making Naruko turn around and see him there.

Naruko:What do you want? I already got my headband so I don't need you to lecture me or anything anymore.

Mizuki:Oh I'm not here for that I'm just here to talk to you.

Naruko:Sure just let me finish and we'll talk.

She said eating the rest of her ramen which was ten bowls. Mizuku and Naruko were walking through the forest as he looked at her impressed at how she was able to eat so many bowls.

Mizuki:How can you eat so much without gaining any weight?

Naruko:I can eat about twenty more but I didn't have the money for that much. But I guess I'm just blessed with good genes. So what did you wanna talk about?