Prologue

Hello everyone my name is Y/n L/n and I...am dead. Now I know what you're thinking. Why are we dead? Well I don't really know but the last thing I remember is updating my final wattpad story before the world was suddenly plunged into World War III. Thanks alot Trump! But anyway let's get to where I am now. In a black void, and so confused.

Y/n:Okay let's see where am I? Where would I go? I would imagine I would go to heaven but I kniw I did some fucked upm hit in my life.

???:Hello there.

I turned around and saw a woman there.

Y/n:Uh....Hi where am I?

???:Purgatory. You died and now I am deciding your fate.

Y/n:Wait I don't get a say in this?!

???:Hm. Okay then.

She snaps her fingers and I see doors there. One of them had a black door with a white clover.

Y/n:Black Clover? Why is this locked?

???:Someone is already in there. But anyway you can choose where you want to end up. Heaven, Hell, or rencarnate in one of these worlds.

Y/n:Okay let's see. First I want to change my biology.

???:What to?

Y/n:A saiyan. A full blooded ome at that.

???:Okay*snaps fingers* done.

Y/n:I don't feel different.

???:Are you questioning the great Reign? I could send you straight to hell if you aren't greatful.

Y/n:Okay, okay, sorry. Now for the second thing I want to be a gamer.

Reign:Gamer?

Y/n:Ya know having the abilities of a video game. Leveling up, collecting EXP points and so on.

Reign:Okay. I see you want to be overpowered. *snaps fingers* done. Now what next.

Y/n:I want to have Dragon Slayer Magic but not just that God Slayer Magic as well.

Reign:God Slayer? You're not trying to take me down are you?

Y/n:No I am thankful for what you are doing. Now for the world I want to be born in Naruto. In the first part before shippuden.

Reign:Okay then. Now that's done I'll see you the next time you die.

She said as a portal appeared under me and I fell and saw the universe there and then saw something amazing soaring there.

Y/n:Woah...it's like a Universal Dragon.

I said as I turned toward me and started flying towards me and then when it reached me it started flying into my soul and I could feel it's power entering me.