~23~

(Slightly detailed smut -not too extreme)

The holidays had been much more bearable now that Regulus and Lilith had each other. They still had the odd death eater meeting but other than that, things were going as well as they could be.

"I want this to last forever." Regulus whispered into Lilith's neck as he unzipped her dinner dress. His cold hands on her skin made goosebumps rise in the wake of his touch.

"As do I." She whispered back, short of breath.

"Just relax." He kissed her neck and all the way down her spine to her underwear before asking for permission through a simple tug that showed his need to please her. She nodded, still short of breath.

The underwear came off in one simple pull and she stepped out of it eagerly. Lilith walked back onto her bed before collapsing onto it backwards and Regulus crawling between her legs.

His tongue worked miracles on the girl. She had never felt anything like it and it relieved all of her tension in a short period of time that she wished could last forever.

However, before it could truly be over, he buried himself deep into her without much warning. Lilith moaned his name many times that night and he grunted hers back to her.

The whole experience was euphoric and would most likely be repeated time and time again. If they could, they would keep the moment on a constant loop just to feel it again for the first time.

Though, each time after the first just got better and better. It was their new favourite activity.

But, soon they were back on the train to Hogwarts and they would no longer have privacy. They would learn that there were more important things in the world than pleasing each other.

~

"I have a terrible timetable." Emilia complained at the dinner table in the great hall.

"You have exactly the same lessons as last year." Evelyn pointed out, confused.

"Okay... and?" Emilia spoke as if Evelyn was dumb.

"Nevermind."

"Two more years and we can leave all of this behind." Lilith spoke.

"Yes! Finally."

"Why are you happy? I like it here." Of course Evelyn would say that.

"We know." Emilia and Lilith spoke in unison.

"Okay, okay. I just like learning. Is that bad?"

"If anything, it's better than Emilia. She definitely doesn't want to learn." Lilith spoke before receiving a punch from said girl.

Regulus was seated a few spaces down to catch up with his friends. Him and Lilith realised that they didn't need to spend every waking moment with each other and they could have space every once in a while.

"So, how is mr loverboy doing?" Emilia teased Lilith.

"How is madam rosemerta doing?" Lilith teased right back.

"She's actually great, so is your mother." The three girls collapsed into laughter for no apparent reason. It wasn't even that funny but there you go.

~

From across the room, Sirius caught Lilith's eye and spontaneously jumped onto the gryffindor table and started singing bohemian rhapsody. They had waited for the moment when all the food was cleared from the table.

Rolling her eyes, Lilith also jumped onto her table as part of the 'flash mob' they had all planned after seeing it on the muggle television. They spent all day rehearsing in the summer.

"Is this the real life?" Sirius sung.

"Is this just fantasy?" Lilith joined.

"Caught in a landslide." James jumped up next.

"No escape from reality." Emilia.

"Open your eyes." Remus.

"Look up to the skies and see." Evan.

"I'm just a poor boy." Lily.

"I need no sympathy." Evelyn.

"Because I'm." Peter.

"Easy come, easy go." Everyone.

"Little high, little low."

"Any way the wind blows." Regulus.

"Doesn't really matter to me. To me." Dumbledore.

Everyone looked in shock at the teacher but continued watching the performance anyway.

Then it was time for Sirius' solo and they all, wanted to or not, had a verse each.

Surprisingly, they got through three minutes of the song before it was shut down by Professor Dippet.

The whole school applauded while some first years looked terrified and Slytherins looked at their fellow housemates in disgust. However, none of them cared. They were having the time of their lives.

~

"No funny business." Evan looked sternly at Lilith and Regulus in his single bed. The couple laughed and promised him.

"Yes, god forbid I witness another make-out session." Caius rolled his eyes after remembering the time he had caught the two making out in a broom cupboard the year prior.

"Can all of you just shut it?" Severus scolded, making the others roll their eyes. Lilith was not his biggest fan, to put it lightly. After the greasy boy had called one of her best friends that awful slur, she had lost all sympathy for him. In fact, she would even encourage Sirius to torment the boy now.

Lilith had gotten closer to Sirius after going round to James Potters house for a party. The gryffindors and slytherins had become very close friends at last and there was no longer any drama between the two groups.

Sirius was great fun and him and Lilith made excellent karaoke partners after they had bought one of the muggle machines that told them the words and they sung along. They all now knew many muggle songs and they thought it was great.

Lilith forgot about her being a death eater while she was around her new and old friends and she loved the freedom it brought her. She wore a concealment charm on the mark when they all went swimming and she had to also perform the charm on Regulus, Caius and Evan since the two other boys had received their marks during the holidays.

All in all, this term was starting off great. However, right outside the castle walls, the war was nearly at its peak and it was raging on. Hogwarts had banned the newspaper that gave war updates as it was extremely disheartening even for the teachers, let alone younger students.

The war would continue to rage and nobody could do anything to stop it. Well, not quite yet anyway.