~31~

Ara Leonis Black was born on the 25th of December 1979

Ara Leonis Black was born on the 25th of December 1979. She had blue eyes when she was first born but as the months went by, they changed to green like her mother and father. She was a spitting image of Regulus. But, she had her mother's full lips and long eyelashes. For five months old, she was beautiful.

Lily Evans was pregnant. She had another two months to go as her due date was in July. Lily had been present when Ara was born, as well as Sirius- who was grossed out the whole time- Emilia and Evelyn. Sirius became like a brother to Lilith. He was another piece of Regulus and they were both as heartbroken as each other.

Currently, Sirius and Lilith lived together in the cottage so she could have some help and they both needed company anyway.

Sirius loved Ara. He treasured his niece and protected her with his life. He had already warned Lilith that she was not allowed to fight in the Wizarding war and he had placed many protection spells around the cottage so nobody would get in.

Lilith was more alive now. Ara gave her something to live for. She was now whole because of a small baby. But, that small baby was her life.

"Sirius, please be careful and tell me what is said." She hugged him goodbye as he left for another ootp meeting. She hated being left out but it was better than being discovered by Voldemort. Sirius knew about her now. He knew about Regulus too. He swore to secrecy and hugged her when she got upset about it.

And most days were like that. Lilith stayed at home looking after Ara while Sirius attended meetings and when he didn't do that, he let Lilith have a break and took over Ara.

Her life was truly boring. But, Ara made it better.

~

July 31st 1980

Harry James Potter was born.

Another green eyed and dark-haired baby. But, an adorable one at that.

Lily and James had visited Lilith in the cottage and took Harry with them to meet Ara. The two babies looked at each other with curiosity. Ara, being older, was more intrigued by the fellow baby. She had never met another small human before and was obviously inquisitive.

They looked deeply in each others eyes as their parents talked. The two had the whole future ahead of them and on that moment, even though their brains were basically mush, it was obvious that they would stick by each other for life. They would always have each others backs and would never betray the other.

However, Lily and James left, taking Harry with them and Ara cried. And she wouldn't stop crying until Sirius returned home from going out with Remus. She was getting agitated from not going out enough. She couldn't experience the world. Only the cottage and the fields they lived on.

She was an inquisitive girl. No doubt a ravenclaw. She was also neatly crawling at her age, which was quite quick for a baby of her age.

But, at that moment in time, the field and cottage would have to do as the wizard that was trying to take over the world was also looking for Lilith. She still had that task to do. But, she had a plan.