wiping my girlfriend's kisses prank

As soon as you stepped out of the bathroom after you finished brushing your teeth, Joy wrapped her arms around you to pull you back into the hotel bed.

You didn't get to spend much time together last night when your flight got in.

It was late and you were so jetlagged. Not to mention how tired Joy was.

Despite having yesterday off, she's almost always tired because she and the girls are so busy with touring.

But this morning, you're up bright and early together.

She took a quick shower and brushed her teeth, letting you sleep in.

You woke up to brush your teeth with the plan of going to grab some breakfast.

But it seems that Joy has other plans.

"Good morning, baby," she smiled.  "It's so nice to wake up with you by my side again."

"I feel the same way, Joy. I missed you so much." You smiled and felt your heart leap as she started to lean in to kiss you.

You closed your eyes and your heart began to pound in anticipation.

You felt the brush of her lips against yours a few seconds later.

She put her hands on your cheeks and brushed her thumbs along your soft skin in circles as her lips moved passionately against yours.

She pulled back with bright eyes, only for that sparkle to fade as she watched you wipe your lips.

"Hey, don't do that." She frowned.

"Don't do what, baby?"

She leaned back in, her lips moving lovingly against yours as your hearts began to beat in sync.

She pulled away slowly, her forehead falling onto yours.

She watched you wipe your lips yet again, wiping away her kiss; the kiss you seemed to enjoy.

"Stop it!" She whined.

She leaned back in again but instead of kissing just your lips, she kissed across your face before she arrived at your lips.

She kissed the corners before fully kissing your lips, making you smile against her lips.

She pulled away with a smile on her face but it fell as you wiped your lips and cheeks, pretending to want to rid them completely of her kisses.

She huffed and fell onto the bed beside you. She folded her arms over her chest and pouted sadly.

"Joy," you chuckled and put your chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I was only messing around. It was just a prank."

"Why would you do that to me? That was mean. We've been apart for so long and I've missed you so much. Wiping away my kisses isn't very nice."

You nodded and sat on her lap.

You put your arms around her neck and pecked her lips repeatedly until the pout faded and she started to giggle.

"I'm sorry, Joy. Forgive me?"

"Of course I do." She said before wiping her lips.

"Very funny, Joy. You're so cute."

She giggled and pulled you closer before bringing you in for a passionate kiss.