mommy (requested)

"Well, I think we're going to head off to bed." Joy suddenly announced to the girls as she pulled your hand off of her thigh and lifted the blanket off of your lap.

"What? But the movie just started." Yeri said.

"I'm sorry. We've watched a bunch of films today and Y/N's tired, so I think we should just call it a night. We have the day off tomorrow too! We can all watch it together then."

The girls all nodded in agreement to that before Joy took your hand into hers and dragged you to her room.

She tried to close the door quietly as if she was feeling calm when in actuality she was feeling far from that.

As soon as she turned the lock on the door, she walked across the room to pull you in for a passionate kiss before she pushed you onto the bed.

She's been craving the taste of your lips for most of the day, as you're not huge into PDA and don't like to kiss too much around the girls. It leaves you feeling flustered and Joy understands and respects that.

But a few minutes before she dragged you in here, you hadn't been very nice to her.

You kept teasing her with the brush of your hand against her hand and her thigh while occasionally and sneakily leaning over to kiss her neck.

You'd spent all day with the girls and you wanted some alone time with Joy but instead of taking her hand to bring her here into her room sooner or whisper in her ear about what your heart desired, you decided to tease her and get her in the mood for a deep makeout session instead.

It didn't take long for you to get lost in each other's kisses and touches and after a few minutes of deeply making out, she pulled away to kiss your neck and pull off your pants.

You didn't protest at all about it.

You just tugged at her sweats to pull them off as well, letting them join the pile on the floor where your pants had been tossed seconds before.

You felt so euphoric as she kissed your neck and she knew just how to make that euphoric rush become more intense as she gently bit at your skin as her lips traveled to your left ear, her tongue brushing behind and below it.

Those were your weak spots.

She knew it and because you teased her with your touch moments ago out there, she was willing to tease you a little, too.

She used it to her advantage, driving you insane as she only paid attention to that spot for a second before moving on.

It caught you by surprise and left you feeling frustrated.

"Joy, no," You whined while Joy just smirked as she kissed your jaw.

"What is it, my love?" She asked innocently, as if she was completely clueless as to why you seemed so unhappy and a little needy.

"You know what," You mumbled and looked at her with a small pout. "Please kiss me there again."

She brushed her lips close to your weak spots, refusing to actually kiss them without you begging her to do so.

"What do you say, darling?" She asked with a gleam in her eye.

And you're not sure what came over you but you just blurted it out, unable to protest her being a bit of a tease.

You were pining for her.

You needed to feel her lips on your skin.

So, the words just left your lips on their own, without any second thoughts.

"Oh, mommy, please!" You pleaded with a soft sigh, throwing your head back against her pillow once more.

A couple of seconds went by before you realized what you said.

And just as you lifted your head again to look at her and see what her reaction was, she gently placed her fingers under your chin and tilted your head back once more before her lips touched that weak spot on your skin again.

But she stopped just for a split second.

Just to put her lips against your ear to say a few simple words in response, some that caused a chill to run down your spine.

"Mommy loves the way you beg for her."

You couldn't help but let her name fall from your lips in passion, but she pulled away from that spot below your ear again, this time in disappointment.

"No, no. Right now, you don't call me Joy. You call me mommy."

She wasn't asking you.

She was telling you.

It was almost... a demand.

And, oh wow, that drove you crazy.

"Got it?"

"Yes, mommy," You breathlessly spoke as she kissed below your ear again.

"I love the way that you say that. It sounds so good coming from your sweet, kissable lips." She said as she bit down on your skin. "Answer me this, my love, and do it truthfully. You wanted to call me mommy before, huh?"

"Yes, mommy!" You said as you bit your lip. "Have you seen yourself? You scream mommy material."

She giggled against your skin before she continued to kiss you softly.

"Well, I'm happy that you did, because from now on, when we make out, you call me mommy and only mommy."

Well, if she insisted.

"And if you call me mommy, I'll give you anything you want."

Oh?

"Okay, mommy," You said as you laced your fingers through her hair, tugging at the strands, causing her to gasp against your skin.

And here you were thinking that your make-outs with her couldn't get any better.

Well, were you ever wrong about that.

But you don't care.

If she wants you to call her mommy, you'll do it any time she wants, if it means that she won't stop kissing you like this.