moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

Joy smiled brightly as you came up behind her and put your hands on her hips.

Fresh out of the shower after a stressful day, she just finished brushing her damp hair as well as her teeth, and she's ready to go curl up in bed with you for the rest of the night.

"Feel better after your shower?" You asked as you began to kiss her neck.

"Pretty much, yeah. Still a little stressed but-"

You interrupted her by gently spinning her around, continuing to kiss her neck.

"What if I said I knew a way to make you feel even better?"

"Does it involve you kissing my neck? Because I'm enjoying this," she smiled and tilted her head back, only for her smile to quickly fade and her eyes to fly open as you stopped kissing her neck.

"Yeah, with a little twist." You smirked before taking her by her hand to lead her into your shared bedroom.

You gently pushed her onto her back, causing her to fall against the mattress, and as soon as she was laying down you hovered over her to bring her in for a passionate kiss.

You remembered what you saw earlier on TikTok. It certainly caught your attention and you knew, right away, that it was something that you wanted to do with Joy.

And since it was bound to make her stresses and worries fade away and take her mind elsewhere, why not do it today, when she needs that the most?

You resumed kissing across her neck, which caused a soft sigh to fall from her lips. She closed her eyes and put her head back, her head instantly floating in the clouds.

"I love you so much." You whispered as you began to trail kisses to her ear, stopping at that one spot on her neck that always makes her weak in the knees.

She melted into you, her hands wandering across your body as she basked in the bliss she felt with every kiss and every love bite that you left on her skin.

Moving to her ear, you gently tugged at the lobe with your teeth, causing another sigh to fall from her lips.

She rested her hands on your hips, instinctively squeezing them as soon as you gave her earlobe a tug, and you knew now was the time to do what you've been dreaming of doing since earlier today.

"Joy," you moaned in her ear and when you did, she titled her head back as a gasp fell from her lips.

She quickly opened her eyes when you pulled away, gazing at you with wide brown eyes.

She almost couldn't believe that she heard you do what she thought she did.

Wanting to see her reaction once more, you leaned in to do it once more.

"Joy,"

Her eyes rolled back, her hands tightening on your hips as another soft sigh fell from her lips, this time your name falling with it.

"So? Did it work? Did it make you feel better?" You asked as you kissed her neck again.

She opened her eyes, a bright smile on her face as she moved one of her hands to the small of your back, where she began to rub it comfortingly.

"You know it did, my love." She smiled before tapping her lips, wordlessly telling you to kiss her there, and you happily did. "You always manage to make me feel better, always making me smile on my hardest days."

You grinned against her lips and kissed her a few times before moving your lips back to her ear.

You did it once more and this time her breath hitched and she held you tighter, feeling an immense amount of euphoria.

"I love you." She whispered softly.

"I love you too... Joy," you said right into her ear, breath tickling the shell before doing it yet again, and she pleaded for you to continue.

It was obvious she was feeling better and feeling very loved, so you agreed and continued kissing her neck and letting her name fall from your lips just the way she craved.