Agent Hemmings

"Agent Hemmings I have w mission and it is the biggest one in the whole world" "I am listening" "we need you to protect a band. 5 seconds of summer and if I remember correctly that your brother is in there." "Yes sir" "Agent Hemmings you will be dealing with the Fangs" just hearing that name made my angry. I have been looking for them for about 7 years. "You need to leave immediately. If you ever run across them I want the boys away from them. If things get way out of hand then I will make them stay hear in headquarters" "yes sir" I saluted. "Now agent Hemmings go win us a mission and come back alive" "I have never let you down before so I won't now" "be safe" "no guarantees"

When I left I hurriedly packed all of my bags and and headed to the boys
Flat. Having no time for knocking I kicked the door open not cari g for the damage. "lucy" the boys attacked me. "Guys you know why I am here huh?" They nodded. "And I don't care if you are worried about my health yours is more important" You can see Luke willing to argue but I shot him a glare and he knew. "Hand me your phones" "ok" they handed m their phones and I destroyed them to pieces. I handed them all 4 new black IPhone 6's. I took 4 bracelets and put it on them. "When ever I am not there you press that button ok?" "Ok" "on your temporary phones I want you to call your family and tell them goodbye. I have them all staying at headquarters underground where they are safe. And if things get way out of hand you will join them." "Ok"
The boys looked scared. "Boys if I am fighting or something so not and I repeat do not come in and try to save
Me." "Ok" "good" I made sure not to let them out of my sight while I was setting
up security cameras.