Chpt. 5

Yes I know sooooo sorry.
-----•---•-----•-
Lucy's PoV
Tired. That's all I am but I know that I can't stop bc I need the boys and they need me right now. Right now I am parked outside the warehouse but a couple blocks away connecting to Luke. Well you see when I gave the boys their bracelets There is a little connect thing were I can hear everything and he can hear me. He says that it is absolute hell and that he hates it there and Ashton says the same. Having enough of it all. I barged in the doors without any backup. Going through multiple doors trying to find the right one that has my brother and his band mate. And what I saw was awful. They were tied up and bloody. I quickly untied them and rushed them to headquarters or at least tried to. I did see one of my other agents that have helped me in the past. "And what might you think you be doing Agent Hemmings?" Nick said. "Oh nothing" I said nonchalantly knowing that the boys are driving to headquarters and are going to be safe. And then everything went BLACK!!!!!
2 hours later
I woke up to a bright light in my face. I tried using my hand to cover my eyes but soon came to the conclusion that my hands and legs are tied. I looked down at my body to see dry blood and bruises. I know you may be wondering why aren't you in a lot of pain. Well you see I am but I can't let it show. Using a trick I learned when I was younger I was able to escape from the ropes. Idiot.

I am a secret agent and you think rope is going to stop me. I walked to the door and tugged on the handle. Locked. I grab the chair and smash it against the wall making a loud noise. The sound of the door unlocking filled my ears for my plan was going to begin. "What do you want?" a cold harsh voice spoke. He began to look around the room for me. Once he finally spotted me it was too late. I kicked his stomach and punched him in the eye.
When he was groaning on the ground in pain I grab his hand gun and shot him in the head causing instant death. Stupid guard.
I proceeded to walk over the pile of blood and begin trying to find a way out. I shoot like 15 guards in the process.
When I finally left the building I hopped in the nearest thing nearby. A helicopter.
I made sure nobody was following me and switched the gears and flew to headquarters. Once I landed I immediately thought of Luke and Ashton. I ran downstairs and into the hospital floor. Once I saw them they were being treated with their backs against me. I walked away.
The secret alarm went off signaling to meet at the office. I hide in the back while listening in the conversation. "Listen here we all know our best agent, agent Hemmings, was taken and is currently held into hostage but she succeed in her mission." I walked into the front cutting him off. yes I still was covered in blood. "You were saying?" I questioned. "Ah still the best in the business" he said "thought so"