Chpt. 4

Heeeeeyyyyyyy yea I know sorry I didn't post anything for a while.

Lucy's PoV
The Fangs are the only ones that I want killed. Right now they have two of the boys captured Luke and Ashton. Boss said that we won't be able to get them in weeks but we all know that I am not waiting that long. Apparently they went outside and got kidnapped. I have seen pictures of them ties up bruised and all bloody. I know what they are doing. They want me.

You know what screw this I can't wait any longer whether I have back up or not. I went back to the office where everyone is besides Luke and Ashton. I feel so bad. You can see that they're afraid. I was immediately greeted with hugs. After a hug everybody I went to see boss and I told him that I was going to save my brother and Ashton. I went into another room. I was loading up my weapons when the screen started to ring from an unknown number. I pressed answer and boss came in same with all of the families. Guess who it was????
The Fangs boss. "Nice to see you agent hemmings" "what do you want Nick?" I said with venom. Not really caring if their families are behind me. "You" he says simply "fine you want me but I want the boys back" I spat "thats tough I don't know if I should they are really good punching bags" "let me speak with them"
Suddenly the camera turned and their I saw my brother and his band mate tied up covered in blood and probably haven't eaten either. "Boys" I said "I will come and get you and you'll be safe with your family members" I said. "No" Luke stutters "no you can't I don't want you to get hurt" "luke" I said tempting. "Please" he asked "no and you know it I'll be there soon" I said and with that the camera turned back around. "Listen her Nick I will get my brothers back and I will have your sorry ass killed along with all of the others" I said. You can see fear in his eyes. "ho-how?" He stutters with nervousness. "Just you wait" and with that I hanged up and finished loading my weapons on me, said goodbye, had a lecture to stay safe, then I hoped on my motorcycle and sped to the warehouse where they are located. Luke, Ashton I'm coming and Fangs get ready because I am done with your bullshit.