Chpt. 2

It was now night time, I have finished setting up the cameras and connecting to the boys phones and bracelets. "Lucy?" i turned around. "Yea" only to find my brother. "I'm scared" "of what Luke you know that I'll protect you guys and our families." "Yea I know but I am scared that you won't be able to protect yourself" "what do you mean Luke?" I asked confused. "It means that knowing you that you will get everybody to safety before you and I am just scared that I'll lose you." He admitted. "Oh Luke you'll never lose me. look I know that it is kinda scary but I love you guys too much and I am willing to do this. I have been dealing with this group for at least 7 years." "What if you don't make it?" "Like I said I'll always be here right by your side. But I have a feeling that soon you and the boys will be joining the families back at headquarters" "why do you say that?" "Luke don't get scared but trust me on this one. The Fangs get very violent and won't stop until they get what they want. And because I have killed more than half of their gang they are willing to destroy anything or anyone that I love" He nodded his head in understandment. Suddenly my phone vibrated.
"Ah Agent Hemmings glad to see that your back. you better be ready I hope nothing happens to those boys. Fangs"
"Damn it" I muttered. "What" nothing Luke but for now I want all of yall in my room for a while" "ok" Luke headed upstairs probably going to tell the boys. Crash! "Shit it sounded from Luke's room" I quickly ran upstairs to Luke's room. "Boys in my room now! Lock yourself in the secret hide out and don't answer to anybody unless I say so." I demanded. I slammed the door to Luke's room open. "Ah greetings Agent Hemmings" Dan said. "Shut up Dan what do you want?" I spat venom in my words. "never changed have you" and with that i lunged at him. Tired of listening. I kicked him in the ribs and punched him in the face. Receiving a couple of punched myself. I kneed him in the no-mans-land and punched him hard break in his jaw. Then I did a spin kick to his face knocking him down. And with one more kick I broke his neck instantly killing him. I quickly hurried to the my room. "Boys its me open up" I shouted. They immediately opened the door scared. But once they saw my face concern filled their eyes. "Yea yea I know my face but no time I need to bring you to headquarters immediately." "what why" Calum asked. "Because they know where you are and I can't take any risks with your safety." I explained. "Now get in the car and hurry" with that I jumped in the drivers seat and speed my way to headquarters. "Agent Hemmings" I said showing the camera my badge. Immediately I was let in the boys following behind scared as can be. Walking to boss's office having no time to knock i bursted in with families including mine looking shocked. "Boss they need to stay here" I said ignoring my family's pleads to stay. "Very well then I am going to have a micro chip that will remain on your ears at all times and a camera clip" "yes sir" "But I would like for you to stay here for at least one day to say goodbye because you know..." "Yea I understand" I said catching his drift.
And with that I turned around and immediately hugged by brother Luke. Tears threatening to spill form his eyes. He hugged back. We stayed like this for atleast 10 minutes letting him cry on my shoulder. While everybody giving us sympathetic looks. "Look guys" I said getting everybody's attention, "I know that this is kinda scary for you all. But i need you to trust me." "Always" my mom said. "I will try my best to keep in contact with you all but I will have a camera and micro chip so you'll see and hear what I do." "H-how long will you be gone?" Harry, Ashton's little brother asked. "Not long hopefully" "will you promise us something?" Dad asked. "It depends" I said. "Will you promise us to stay safe." "I can't promise that much." I said truly.

And later on the day ended and it was time for me to go...