Hope

"Alright, I'm going out" I grab my phone, spare cash and mascara. This party was going to be epic.
"The hell you are hope, it's your brothers first anniversary, you are staying home and we are going to spend the night as a family. Together. No party. No boys. No friends"
Of course the party had to be thrown on jakes fucking suicide anniversary. No way in hell was I going to spend it in my house with my depressed parents playing Uno.
I want to go out and have fun, it's what Jake would have wanted me to do.
"Mum, dad, look I love you and all but this is what Jake would have wanted, he
Wouldn't want us to be sad, he would want me to go out, have fun make friends.. loose my virginity" I said that last part in my head, saying your gonna go loose your virginity on your brothers death anniversary isn't ideal you know?
" Mum please, this is what I want to do" it was risky sure, asking my parents to let me go out to party but I had to be there. Hope Poso never missed a party, she had the perfect life, with perfect parents.
"I know that u would want to go, if the party was tomorrow, of course you would be able to go, just not tonight, we need to be together" Tf. This Bitch really thinks she can keep me from going to the party? In her dreams.

11:30pm
Now should be a good time to sneak out the window. My bedroom is nearest to the road so it will be easy to get in and out. Earlier on that day I asked my friend Cassie to drive her car at 10:40 just around the street so I could walk around to her after I had successfully snuck out. of course she was there.
"Girl what took you so long" her blond hair was down in a lose braid. She looked really pretty
"Ugh my fucking mother she's basically the devils reincarnation,she's has been so iffy about me going anywhere after what happened with Jake."

When we finally get there everything is loud and bright. There are people making out everywhere, one of which is one of the popular girls at my year. Lani Canda, I heard that she got sent to church camp because her parents are like super Christian and stuff.
Suddenly everything went quiet, I Didn't really know what was happening but even the DJ turned down the music, which given the fact that it was Kendrick young party was almost a miracle. Looking around I can't see much until a sudden waves of "ooohs" and "ahhhs" erupted from the crowd. Cassie takes me around the back to find our other friends, the party was loud, there were a lot of people here, the cops her bound to show up any minute. Cassie ditches me for dancing with some senior guy, I was happy for her and all but what was I going to do now? My best friend wasn't with me?, my boyfriend was who knows where. I decided I was going to look for him, there was one person that I trust most it's him. Looking around I can't see him, it'd been about 10 minutes since I started looking for him, I decide to go over to Matt, his best friend to see if he knows my boyfriends whereabouts. Of course right where I find Matt is at the beer pong table.
"Hey Matt I was just wondering if you know where Noah is? I can't find him anywhere"
"Yeah sure dude, he's right over there" pointing over to the fire pit. Finally someone helpful at this dumb party. Walking to the fire pit I look over at him and see there are legs around his torso, what the fuck. Walking over I see he's kissing some girl.
"What the fuck Matt?!" I feel my eyes welling up with tears fast, I can't cry, not her.
"Hope? There you are baby girl" the nerve this man has.
"No,get off of me, we are done Noah, you cheat on me with some basic ass white bitch and expect me to forgive you? Well newsflash Noah I don't . Fuck you."

I'm going to admit it hurt breaking up with him, I really thought we would last. Apparently not.

A few hours later I find myself talking to Lani, trying to distract myself from 5e little incident that just happened to me. I asked her what was happening just before with the huge crowd, she told me she practically owned Kendrick after he tried to take her to bed after her saying no multiple times, somehow out conversation ended up into what tattoos we want to get. When it reached 2am she left, she said that she needed to get home.

After she left I was thirsty so I went to go find the kitchen, nothing much was really there only a few half empty fruit punch bowls.
I turn to look around and behold it's Kendrick Young, I think he has a little sister lia?
"Hey, Hope right? I saw you looking for a drink so I thought you should have mine"
It was sweet, there was so much talk about him being a wanker and all but since he just handed me his drink ,he may not be as bad as everyone says he is.

A few hours later I was feeling really drowsy, almost drugged. I dont really get why I felt like this as I hadn't eaten anything, only the drink Kendrick gave me. I needed somewhere to lay down only for a couple of minutes, it for long but for a couple of minutes. I barley could stand up straight let alone walk with stumbling every second. Behind every door was a couple either making out of having sex, either of which I wanted to be in included in. Trodding down the stairs I finally find an empty room, there was a couch, a fridge and a few empty beer bottles.

*The next morning*
"Shiiiit" I pick up my phone. It was dead. It looked about 11 in the morning. What happened last night, looking down at my bare body, why did I have no clothes on? Praying that no one comes down the stairs as I search for my skimpy clothes. After I find them I stand up and a letter falls to the ground, why would someone leave a letter? Do they not know that phones exist?

I open the letter, I'm so fucking hungover from last night and I don't even know why. Opening the letter, it'd not much really, few words are written in it only a date, time, place and a coordination. I look down the bottom of the page and there is more writing
"Go back home, everything is sorted out"

A/N
Thank you so much y'all!
You aren't ready for what's coming,  are sure to follow my tik tok @i_luvd1lfs
And don't forget to vote <3