Fifteen

When he pulled over the parking lot. I grab his hands. He looks at me with both confusion and madness. He swats my hands away but I stop him. Hesitantly, I crawl towards him and sit on his lap.

My heart bursts as he pulls me closer to him. I shut my eyes and feel his hands wander on my waist and then tightly grip on it.

"Donghyuck-ah. You've been a bad boy. You know... bad boys that doesn't listen to me will not get lubed up."

I gulp. I slowly lean in for his lips. The lips that I have been thinking about while kissing Yukhei. Mister Lee doesn't kiss back so that was my cue to lean away.

"Mister Lee..." I cry. "I'm sorry."

He chuckled breathily on my side as he trails his lips from my chin to my ear. "What exactly are you sorry for Donghyuck?"

I huff and hugged him tightly by the nape. He hums but I don't answer him. I don't know what he's so angry for — so I'm saying sorry for all of it.

"I'm sorry... Please be gentle with me. I'm... I'm a... virgin. I haven't had, sex. I don't know how you'll do me... please be gentle."

He chuckles again. "After you disobeyed me?"

I bury my knees on the sides of his hips as I hug him even tighter. I place my head on his neck and let my elbows rest on his shoulders. He grits when he feels my ass on top of his crotch.

"I already said sorry." I whisper.

"Exactly. What are you sorry for? I've asked you this for the second time around!"

I lean away and play with his buttons while averting my gaze towards his lap. I sob and wipe my own tears with my other free hand.

"For disobeying you."

"And?"

"I did more?" I huff.

"You know Donghyuck. I've never felt like sharing you with someone else ever since I've laid my eyes on you." He placed his hands on my lips and then gently wiping it.

"And I'm mad at you for kissing someone that's not me." He grits. "I don't usually care about my other hook-ups Donghyuck. But it seems like I'll be using you for a while so I need you... to stay faithful to me."

I tremble under his fiery gaze. His eyes are burning with madness. His lips is twitching. His tongue is clicking underneath his cheeks.

He tucks in my hair unto my ear. I flinch as I felt scared. I felt like he'd hurt me, but he gently rubs my shoulders and kisses it.

"Your lips — I should be the only one who could kiss that. Your cheeks. Your eyes. Your moles. Your body. All is mine. You are mine. Do you understand?"

I shudder at his cold tone. My limbs got weak. My stomach frees cockroaches. My eyes could only tear up.

"He was just... kissing me because... it was his last wish for me. It was..." I wail out and sob in his neck.

"Hey, hey, hey..." He taps my face. I look at him as he wipes my tears. "Seriously Donghyuck... Stop making me so soft for you."

"W-What?"

He clears his throat and averted his gaze to something else aside from my face. I don't stop staring at his handsome face, his high cheekbones that could cut anything that goes near in it. His thin lips twitching. His wide eyes shut tight. His adams apple, gulping up and down.

I can't help but to touch it. He looks at me as if I did something wrong. I don't mind him though. I kiss his neck, directly to his adams apple.

I hold his shoulders, trail my lips from my neck to his chin and finally... to his lips. I cup his cheeks and move my lips on top of him. He aids my lips by kissing back harshly and pushing me towards the steering wheel.