Sixteen

"Stretch yourself."

"What?"

"Stretch yourself. Finger yourself. You haven't done that?" He cocks an eyebrow while wearing a smug smile.

I shake my head. "I... haven't done that. Do I just stick... in a finger?"

"Seriously?" He frowns. "Are you this innocent or are you just faking it?"

I sigh. "I'm sorry."

"You're a brat that talks back when we're at school. I didn't know you were a fluffball in bed."

"I'm sorry."

"Can you stop apologizing?"

"I'm—" I huff. "Are you mad at me?"

"Who wouldn't? I need someone to fuck Donghyuck but I ended up taking care of an innocent baby who hasn't even fingered himself."

"You can... just... teach me though. You're a professor!"

He laughs loudly. "Do you expect me to teach everyone to finger themselves in front of the class?"

I coil. He boops my nose and pinched my cheeks.

"Stop being so cute Donghyuck. You've never been like this when we're at school." He chuckles.

"Mister Lee..."

"Yes?"

"How do I stretch myself?"

He coughs and reddens. He opens his drawer and grabbed the thing that I saw last week when I got sick. He pops it open and spread a lot on his fingers.

"Get naked."

I blush. "Oh right."

Shyly, I moved my shirt upwards, throw it around. Then my pants and my boxers. I actually hid my boner using my palms but it was tugged off.

"I'll see and feel every inch of you Donghyuck. You don't have to be shy." He says. "Lay down."

I did what he said and relaxed myself even though I'm extremely embarrassed and nervous.

He opens my legs and raised it to my stomach. I felt a finger probing my entrance so I suck in a breath and close my eyes.

Mister Lee threaded his other hands to my hair as he lays down beside me while holding my legs upwards so he could still insert one inside my ass.

The first one was fine. It doesn't hurt. Just weird. And the fact that he was swirling it inside me is even weirder.

"Donghyuck?"

"S-Sir?"

"You look pretty..."

"I'm... a boy."

"You look beautiful. You look cute."

I puff my cheeks and pout. "I'm not."

"Donghyuck..."

"Yes sir?"

I felt the second one enter so I whimper and unintentionally clench around Mister Lee's digits. This time, it hurts.

"Ouch!" I whimper loudly. He chuckles and dived into my lips while moving his fingers in and out of me, he moves it inside me in a scissoring motion.

"Third." He whispers and inserts the third one. It had me crying in pain while kissing Mister Lee firmly so I could ease it a bit.

Soon enough, I'm already meeting his digits with my hips. I don't stop kissing Mister Lee though, I just enjoy both his lips and fingers inside of me.