Chapter Two - One Date

Chapter Two

I walked down stairs as the smell of the delicous bacon moved around the room, my stomach rumbling of hunger. As I made it down to the hallway I heard a knock on the door. I moved closer to the door; Who could be here? I didn't have any plans for today. I reached my hand forward to the door knob, twisting it only to reveal a fimilar face, one who I wasn't expecting to see. 

"Why are you here?" I whispered sharply to him. 

"For our date" He smiled at me as I felt his hand on my knee. "I want to take you out on a date tonight..."

"Harry...." I argued.

"I know you want to..."

"I said I would give you a chance to see what you're like I didn't say show up on my door step."

" So give me a chance."

"But-"

"You said we could go on a date." 

"I said I'd call you to let you know when." 

I tried to find the right words to explain to him why I was being like this, but before I could say anything his body moved towards mine, holding me close. Our skin touched delicately as his lips met my own, moving in unsion. I let out a small moan inbetween, as Harry chuckled moving his lips from their previous spot on my ear to the space beteen my neck and jawline. 'You're such an idiot' I thought to myself. 'stop him' but I was to weak to do so. He was filling me with pleasure and as much as I knew it was so wrong, it felt so damn right.

"You're beautiful" Harry whispered as he pulled away from me. He played with my lose hair and placed a lock of my dirty blonde hair behind my ear giving me a cheeky smile.

"Harry I-"

"-You know how good I can make you feel. You know I'll take care of you." He whispered in my ear allowing goosebumps and chills to take over my body.

"Harry.." I trialed off. 

 "I'm not a bad guy..."

"I like bad boys though.." I giggled as he bring himself closer to me again, cupping me in his arm.

"Then you'll love me baby" He answered me. His voice raspy voice spoke. I wanted him. "Look whats the point of waiting. What you're going to make me wait until next week just for one date? Come on... You know you want to. That moan you let out explains just how much you want to." He laughed. "I'll pick you up tonight... okay?" 

I don't want to fall for him.

I don't want to like him.

If I go out with him theres a chance I'm going to fall for him, When I fall for someone its always very fast and very hard and I don't want it to be like the last relationship I had...

I can't.... Or can I?... This is so confusing.

"Only one date..." I spoke after a few seconds of just contemplating everything as he nodded happily placing a kiss to my cheek making my cheeks turn red and heat up.

"Tonight, I'll pick you up and seven and I'll take you for a dinner slash movie..." He smiled as I just sat there nodding my head agreeing to whatever he had planned, after all it was his idea...

'Thats all Ashely! Just one date! nothing is going to happen and you're not falling for this guy!' I kept repeating that line in my head just trying to make it sink in... I had to follow this, it was the one rule I had for tonight... I couldn't break this rule.

There was something about Harry though, something different from all the other guys but it was something positive, I liked it. It drew me in.

''Thats all Ashely! Just one date! nothing is going to happen and you're not falling for this guy!'

I had to keep saying this - I had to do this...

Theres just one problem with tonight though and this date...... I believe that Rules are there for a reason; They're meant to be broken...