Chapter Twenty Eight- Ending Chapter

I aimlessly scrolled through my text messages, reading through all of the past ones Harry and I had sent to each other as I childishly smiled to myself. I never understood how Harry and I got to where we were currently at with all these obstacles thrown at us throughout this year, but I was glad we made it. 

Happiness was one thing that I treasured with all my heart and I was ecstatic knowing all the heart break and pain was finally over and that all I had in my life now was happiness.  Telling my mother about the child Harry and I created was one of the hardest things I ever had to do; I had to basically tell her that I had been lying to her about who the father of the child was and drove her mad. My mother wasn’t a huge fan when it came to lying..

I pressed the home button on my phone, opening my contacts; pressing Harry’s name which was set in my favorites as I placed my phone against my ear. I waited for a few seconds for the phone to start ringing, but my patience was getting slim. 

“Ring already.” I growled at my phone, slapping the back of it a couple of times; My mind automatically thinking that the more I hit the phone the more chance I had it of working. “What the hell is wrong with this phone?” I shouted. 

The number you are calling is currently disconnected.’ The female, robot voice spoke, leaving me annoyed. Disconnected? Couldn’t he even tell me these things, how was I meant to get in touch with him now? “I’m going to kill him.” I angrily spoke with a hint of annoyance to my voice. 

“Love.” My mothers voice called, two knocks being heard on my door. I shouted, Telling her to come in as she just looked at me with a puzzled face. “You okay? And why the hell where you yelling at the.. air?” She questioned with a laugh. 

“Mum,” I argued. “I’m not that much of an idiot.” 

“So,” She spoke, her body moving closer, as she sat down on the edge of my bed. “How’s everything going? You know, with the baby? Pregnancy is a hard time; I remember when I had you.” 

“It’s a scary thought; Just knowing that I’m going to be a mother.. It’s overwhelming.” I confirmed. “But, at the same time it’s one of the most amazing things and I’m glad to have You and Harry with me through it all.” 

“I’m always here for my baby.” She smiled. “Remember that.” 

“Thanks mum.” 

“Oh and by the way,” She begun. “I was online today and I just saw the cutest little pendent ever, how about we go to the store tomorrow together and have a look at it. It can be my present for this little munchkin.” she finished off, her hand running over my belly. 

“That sounds perfect.” 

~

I knocked on Harry’s door to his apartment, waiting for him to open it. I heard his light jogging on the wooden floor board as he made his way towards the door, his childish giggle making me smile. The door opened as he greeted me with a ‘hello’, placing a little kiss upon my lips. His presence something I love. I looked at him; A navy blazer, with black skinny jeans as they hung off his torso.. The tight fit of the blazer adorning his muscular arms. 

“Come in.” He smiled, closing the door shut behind me; Greeting me. My light blue dress hung over my knees, swirling as I made my way though the door. I automatically shivered as I felt his hands sit on my sides, his chin rested on my shoulder as his tall frame stood, hovering over me. “How’s my girl?” 

“I’m good,” I spoke, letting out a giggle. I felt the warmth of his lips circle around my neck where his head sat on my left. I turned my head to the side, allowing his full access; His kisses leaving my body in awes.