37

Now they play the waiting game, Karissa has pregnancy tests on hand ready for when Billie needs to take one. Evelyn constantly asks, "Is it time yet?!" Like a child on a road trip. She also asks things such as,
"So you haven't gotten your period yet right?"
"How many more days."
"Are you feeling sick in the mornings yet."
"Can't you please just take a pregnancy test right now? Please please please!"
Billie just shakes her head, dismissing Evelyn's overwhelming excitement.
"Okay Evelyn, let's leave mama Billie alone and wait until she is ready okay?" Karissa tells Evelyn as she begs Billie to take a pregnancy test before she goes to school.
"Ugh fine, but tell me whenever you guys find out! Don't wait this time!" Evelyn says before running off to the bus, leaving the door open.
Billie goes to shut it, waving goodbye she says, "I'll let you know, have a great day!" Before closing the door and locking it.
"That kid." Karissa says with a laugh, shaking her head.
"I sure do love her though." Billie replies.
"'Me too, she definitely makes life more exciting." Karissa tells her.
"Oh that's for sure." Billie says with a smile.
Billie has spent a lot of time stuck in her head, overthinking everything but not wanting to be a burden. Karissa notices her wife being more closed off and keeping to herself more and more often. Most of their time is now spent just sitting in silence and exchanging glances between the two. They are currently outside in their jacuzzi, Billie sits on Karissa's lap and Karissa's arms wrapped around Billie's waist. "You're really pretty, you know that right?" Karissa says, placing kisses along Billie's neck.
"I'm trying too believe it." Billie says, leaning her head back to give Karissa more access. Billie hums from the pleasure of Karissa's hands roaming her body. "Can you turn around for me love?" Karissa asks her wife.
"Mmhmm" Billie says, she turns around and immediately places her lips on Karissa's. Their backyard is secluded and their neighbors aren't visible to them so when Karissa pulls down Billie's black swim suit they had no need to worry about others seeing them.
"Karissa I want yours off too please." Billie says into Karissa's ear and unhooks her bikini top. Soon they are both undressed, exposed to each other. Billie is still sitting on Karissa's lap but now her back to Karissa's front.
Karissa's hand snakes down Billie's body down to her core, "That's it, good girl" Karissa coos into Billie's ear as Billie's hips grind in the rhythm of Karissa's hand.
"You're so pretty."
"Such a pretty girl."
"I love you."
Are the words Karissa tells Billie as she leaves marks on Billie's neck. Billie's breath hitches and her back arches, her head thrown back while she grabs Karissa's wrist.
"Good girl." Karissa praises as Billie reaches her high, she helps her ride out her orgasm. She catches her breath and then abruptly turns around and places her fingers inside Karissa. She gasps with surprise and pleasure, "Yes! Right there, you are doing so good!" Karissa moans. Billie marks Karissa's neck and it doesn't take long for Karissa to orgasm.
"You are so pretty when you orgasm my love." Billie whispers to her wife who blushes and smiles in response. They hold each other for a few more moments before putting their swimsuits back on, going inside and clean up.
"That was nice, I needed that." Billie tells her.
"Same here, I love you baby." Karissa says.
"I love you too!" Billie says in almost a song. Karissa prepares them a meal and smoothies and Billie gladly takes it to their room. They sit on their bed while she eats her meal but doesn't touch the smoothie, "Can I have water instead?" She asks. "No, drink your smoothie first." Karissa tells her. Billie opens her mouth to argue but Karissa stops her with a kiss, "Nope, no negotiations. Drink the smoothie." Karissa than says.
"I'm full though!" Billie argues.
Karissa places her hand on Billie's thigh to comfort her, "I know, being full isn't the end of the world though. You haven't eaten enough for a month, so it's normal to feel extra full when getting used to eating normally again." She says. "Alright, I trust you." Billie replies and takes a sip of the drink. They both finish their drinks and Billie yawns and lays down on Karissa's lap and Karissa runs her fingers through her lovers blonde silky hair. As Billie drifts drifts off to sleep, Karissa kisses Billie's forehead and whispers a gentle "I love you."
Karissa then falls asleep as well, it's a nice, calm moment for the two. Their stomachs full of food and hearts full of love and contentment.