This can NOT be happening

A/N Hello ma loverlies!!!! finally updating wooooooo!!!!! Yeah so you so if you read my other stories you probs know that Jay isn't great at authors notes....GUESS WHATTTTTT nethier am i. So basically i'm Shayna, i would ask you to chat with me on meebo..but someone doesn't let me on her account grrrr...... yeah so enjoy chapter 2!1

-Shaynaxx

------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~Liam's P.O.V.~~~~

     Advanced music. Well how bad could this audition even go? I waltzed into the music room with possibly the biggest smile on my face. And then it grew bigger when I saw my 2 best mates in there to. But then it dissapeared when I noticed 3 of the most annoying people on the face on this planet. The populars. They parade around this school like they own it. Which I suppose they, In a sense do, and also probably had the money to buy it too. I knew few things about them, 1, Louis is a major ass..to everyone except the rest of the populars 2, Cher Lloyd is Louis' step-brother..and just as bad. 3, Niall Horan is an absolutly talented singer and guitar player, one of the best i've ever heard..he's also gorgeous in everyway possible..BUT he is a popular an annoying little ass. I always hated myself for thinking that about Niall, but he was just an annoying little popular. "Hey Liam! Whats up mate?" Harry snaped me out of my thoughts . "Great, kinda nervous, but I got it under control." I said honestly. If one thing was true its that I had an amazing voice. "Ah, don't be mate, you'll be fine!"  "Thanks Harry." Mr.Sheeran stood at his music stand at the front of the class. "Hello students! So we have Cher Lloyd, Louis Tomlinson, Perrie Edwards, Nial Horan, Liam Payne, Josh Devine, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik......." He continued down the list as everyone was settling into their seats. "So up first we'll have..Niall Horan!" He said happily. Niall hoped up onto stage, gutiar in hand and began strumming lightly.

"I wanna be drunk when I wake up 

On the right side of the wrong bed 

And every excuse I made up 

Tell you the truth I hate 

What didn't kill me 

It never made me stronger at all. "

Niall sang. His words just flowing out of his mouth like a waterfall.(A/nHow awesome are my analogys?!?) The whole time he sang and played I stared at him. Watching him intently. As the song was finishing everyone started clapping, and I just stared.

"All by myself 

I'm here again 

All by myself 

You know I'll never change 

All by myself 

All by myself 

I'm just drunk again 

I'll be drunk again 

I'll be drunk again 

To feel a little love"

Niall in all his flawlessness got up to go sit down while Tomlinson was being called up to the stage. Niall sat down by Cher, who hugged him. I was so jelous on that moment I wanted that to be me, congratulating him. "Liam Payne!" Mr. Sheeran said. Alright LIam you can do this.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen

She had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else" 

I sang confident in my notes.

~~~~Nialls P.O.V.~~~~

"I don't mind spending everyday

Out on your corner in the pourin' rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

And she will be loved, and she will be loved"

Woah. Payne could really sing. He even made Louis' cover of Look After You  By The Fray look bad. And he was good. Really good I listened intently to the rest of his preformence, soaking up every word. As he finished up I looked up at him. He was kinda cute, sexy even? I shook the thought out of my head. No Niall, he is a outcast!! I thought to myself.A nobody Niall, a nobody. I couldn't get involved with a nobody 'cos I, Niall James Horan was a somebody. Yeah thats right i'm mr popularity!  "Oh yeah! Thats right!" I said outloud causing everyone to look at me like I had lost my mind."What?" I said annoyed with the looks. 

*********

"Alright students! I might as well just tell you who made it into the class right now!" Said Mr. Sheeran from the front. " OK we have , Harry Styles, Perrie Edwards, Paton Carr, Liam Payne, Niall Horan , Louis Tomlinson, Cher Lloyd, Trina Becke, Josh Devine, Zayn Malik, Trinity Beckem and Rosie Parker!" Cool Josh got in too! He was a good friend and was an awesome drummer. " Alright so, for your first assignment you will be put together into 2 groups! You will be expected to spend most of your free time working on this project until you are finished. You are to create a original song, Now for the groups." He paused a moment taking a breath. "In the first group we have, Perrie, Josh,Paton, Rosie, Trinity and Trina!!" Poor Josh, stuck with a bunch of hot girls. I chuckled to myself. Wait that meant....

~~~~3rd Person P.O.V.~~~~

All six students that were left to be named let out a collective "No..." Just under their breath barely audiable. They looked around at eachother as Mr. Sheeran read off the names. "Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall , Cher and Harry! You will be in the other!" Without knowing what would happen in the 2 weeks to come, The populars sent a death glare in the outcasts direction which was returned quickly. Silence took over the room, The populars and The outcasts were all thinking the same thought. This can NOT be happening!

---------------------------------------

A/N Hey!!!! So how was that??? Feedback would be lovely, and feel free to comment every once in awhile!! Hope you enjoyed Chapter 2!!!! 

-Shaynaxx

VOTE!

COMMENT! 

SHARE!!!

FAN!!