A song about flaws and imperfections

A/N-So i'm warning you.....you are about to expeirence Larry feels. If you have any health care conditions pretaining to fan-girling or otherwise involved with the fandom in anyway, I suggest you call an ambulance. Anywho......Enjoy!!!!!!

---------------------------------

Louis P.O.V.

Well, I was having abit of trouble the next morning trying to figure out what to wear. Let me tell you, i'm usually decent at this but this time I had to look good. I looked in the mirror still not satisfied, Harry would not like the shoes or the shirt. I sighed to myself. Why is he so goddamn gorgeous? I thought to myself. I looked through my closet and eventually found a sutible outfit. I sighed again and walked downstairs.

Cher sat ever so elegantly at the kitchen table. Not. She sat so unattractivly I don't think i'll ever forget it. She was slouched over the table with her arms hanging down, still in her pajamas and her mouth was hanging wide open with her head turned sideways laying on the wood surface. It was probably the worst i've ever seen her look. Ever.

"What excatly are you doing?" I asked her with a hint of distaste.

"So....SO..I'm just.....like...so sick." She managed to say. I made a disgusted face.

"Alright thats gross, um so stay away from me." 

"If you don't leave me alone I will puke all over your outfit!" She practically screamed at me. I slowly backed away grabbing my car keys off the counter.

"Ok. I'm leaving..."I said as I backed away. I walked out of the house, got in my car, pressed the gas and sped towards Nialls house. He stood on his big doorstep, waiting as usual. He got in and asked

"Where Cher?" I laughed a little.

"She sick at home and she looks like she's been run over by a bus a few times." I replied. Niall look very uninterested in this as he was looking down at his phone.

"Liam wants to know if we're gonna meet up again today." Niall said, still typing away. I briefly wondered why he was texting Payne, but stopped. If I pestered him about his business he would return the favor, and he couldn't know about me an Harry.

"We can meet again at mine." I said bluntly. He muttered an ok and looked back down.

We drove the rest of the way in scilence. We arrived at the school and as I went to park, I noticed a certain curly haired boy walking into the school. I pulled into an open space and started to walk towards the front doors.

"Lou! Hold up!" Niall shouted.

"Whats up mate?" I asked he looked at me and sighed.

"Have you forgotten? We need to spend all of our free time with the losers." I frowned.

"I just saw Harry walk into the school. The others are probably with him." Niall looked down at his phone.

"No Liam and Malik have yet to arrive." I said Ok and we waited until they got to the school to go inside. When they arrived I began to realized Zayn was quiet and Liam wasn't. Niall and Liam chatted away as if they were old friends. They were talking about last nights episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Apparently, while me and Haz were having our little talk there was nothing better to do. We walked down the hallway together getting stared at. I wouldn't blame the rest of the students. Its not everyday you see the low of the low hanging out with the best of the best. I saw Harry standing at his locker grabbing his books from it. one of the guys on my football team came up to him and shoved him into his locker. I could tell he was hurting, but he tried so hard not to show it. I just wanted to hug him so hard, and take the pain away. He looked up at me and at first had a scared look on his face, then it changed into a smile. I guessed it was just a habit, looking at me and thinking trouble,thats what he is. I definitly did not like that thought. At all. I swallowed a frown and smiled right back at him.