Admittance

Hey Hey Partayyy People!!!!!!!!! alright that was awkward!!!!....so yeah! Is It ok that i'm being mauled by a baby?? I think not!!! alright enough craziness from this looney bird over here...alright you guessed it!! i'm a little hyper....heh heh heh....If you're reading this on a different date dis-regard this little annoucement...HOLY SHIZNIT MOTHERFLIPPERS!!!!! MICHEAL JORDAN IS FLIIPPIN' 50!?!?!??!?! That makes me feel old, Seems like just yesterday I was watching Space Jam..(if you know what space jam is comment please!!! Chat me up even??)Yeah so hey its jayma..I know what you're thinking..why is she updating?? well shay is a little busy so ...yeah thats why this is a little bit of a depressing chapter but at the end it...well you know i'm not gonna say anything yeah so enjoy!!

ps. d'awww anybody else watch 1D at the childrens in ghana..so sad:'(

pss. This is what I did in class Lucy!!

----Jaymaxx

Louis' P.O.V.

"When we were 6 it all started to go downhill with my Dad. I remember the 1st time he came home that, all drunk and distusting." For the last hour we had been telling our story to Liam and Zayn, who had finally showed up, and we were only half done. It was a long story. Harry told most of it. 'Cos I wasn't one to talk to losers. " Louis and I were up playing the treehouse in my backyard, if you look out the window over there you can see it. Anyways we were up in the tree and walked out of the house, he told me to come down and bring Louis with me. We got down and...well he uh..he started to uh..hit me..and then..he wel..he uh.." I cut him off, I couldn't bare to see him stuttering ans shit. "He called him a fag and no son of his is going to play in some girly treehouse." I said, desperate to get the words out of my mouth. That was one word i've never insulted Harry, his through it at him alot, and for other reasons. Liam and Zayn and Niall and Cher looked absolutly shocked, that was part of the story i'd never Niall and Cher just didn't know. We all sat in the front room not moving, nothing. Suddenly Harry jumped up and ran out of the room. I got up and followed him out, right before I left the room I heard Niall say " The lad was bloody 6 years old!" Yeah Niall, you're right, he was. I walked down the hallway in the direction Harry went. I turned the corner and him staring out the back window, his back facing me. I saw his reflection in the window. And it was absoluting agonizing to look at. "Umm are you ok??" I asked."Since when have you cared Tomlinson?" Well that hurt. "Well remember when we were just 5 and we decided that we would try and climb the big tree out back?" I saw him smirk. "Then you fell and broke your arm? Thats when. I've always cared Harry. I didn't want you to leave." He snorted "Uh huh. Prove it to me. Give me an example." He demanded. "Well we were 8-" He cut me off. "I mean recently Louis." He said. "Oh." I stated simply. I stood there silently. "Exactly, you can't because you don't care." "Thats not true Harry, I do so! I only act that way because well..." I drifted off. I didn't really wanna finish that sentence. "I'm waiting, C'mon out with it. " He snaped. He waited wondering if I should tell him or not. It seemed like this could ethier go really good and reall bloody terrible. He arched an eyebrow as if to say 'well'. I gulped then said in a tiny voice " Because, I love you." He spun around to face me.

Harry's P.O.V

When Louis said he loved me I spun around so fast I thought I was the flash for a second. Ok not really. He stood and said. "Please don't hate me or anything, I know you probably don't feel-" I cut him off, only this time with a kiss. Louis responded without hesitation. The kiss was full of desperation but also love. All the emotions i'd been hiding for years I let into that kiss. I eventually needed to pull away. Damn oxygen. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. Louis lent his forhead against mine and said ''I know it wasn't '' I was suddenly very confused. I looked him in the eyes. ''what are you talking about?" I asked him."I know it wasn't your fault, I wish I realized this earlier, before I let you go." I smiled to myself, happy that he understood what I said earlier. Then a new question poped into my head. "Are you gay?" I asked Louis. "Umm, well i'm kinda suprised you even need to ask! I mean look at this gorgeous hair!" He said, rather sassyily(is that a word??) I laughed and said "Good point, I should've picked that up awhile ago." "What about you?" He asked. "Oh i'm Bi, but I do have a preference for guys." I responded. Louis nodded and said " We should probably get back in there eh?" I nodded back at him then said " Maybe we should keep this a secret, I mean I don't really know what will happen if we tell them." He looked back at me and agreed. " Yeah, I wasn't really to keen on telling Ni and Cher quite yet anyways..." I thought of what to say then asked " So what are we, I mean y'know?" "Well I was kinda hoping we could be together?" I smiled " Of course!" I said "I would love to!" I said in my 'rich guy' voice. Louis laughed then pulled me in for another kiss. This one wasn't like the other, it was soft, and full of love. We heard the front door slam and we jumped back startled. We looked at eachother then rolled our eyes. " I wonder which loser left?" He mumbled. I frowned and looked at him with worried eyes. I was wondering if I was still Harry the loser to him. "Louis, i'm still one of them y'know, they're my friends, i'm still a loser." I stated, looking him in the eye. He didn't look phased or worried by what I just said. "You're perfect to me." I made a mental note of that in my head. "But don't let that get to your head, Curly, at school you're still my little loser." He smirked. "Too late." I smirked right back at him. He ruffled my hair and said "Lets go back eh? Don't want Cherbear coming to look for us." 

Cher's P.O.V.

I was so shocked to hear that, I mean I knew they were friends and all, I knew the whole story. Exceot that part. Which I suppose was meant to be a secret. Louis and Harry had long since left the room and Liam and NIall were suprisingly having a civilized conversation. Zayn was sitting in the corner looking out at the road by the window. The same window that showed Harrys old house and just beyond that , the treehouse. I stood up, walked over to Zayn then sat down again. "Hey!" I said brightly trying to brighten the mood. "Hey.." He said in a monotone voice. "Its really bloody horrible isn't it?" I asked looking across the road. "Yeah, things don't always work out the way you want them to down in the working class." I frowned. "Incase you we not listening, Malik, he wasn't in the "working class" back then remember?" He snorted. "No I guess he wasn't , but he was born to be." Now it was my time to snort. "You're kidding me right? Harry was born to be a rich kid, you know it to! You could clearly hear it in his voice, he misses this place!" I spoke truthfully. "We'll I Mr.Sheeran spoke the truth. It's gonna be hard to work together but we have to! But since we're not working right now I'm leaving! Good day to you bitch!" With that he slammed the door behind him as he left the house. Well then Mr. Bad boy I can't wait to see who fails this project!

Niall's P.O.V.

Zayn had just slammed the door and left. I walked over to Cher and askedwhat she did. " Oh yeah 'cos it was all my fault! Please! He's the one who was all like ' Things are so terrible for us boohoohoo." I sighed. It looked like Cher was going to have a tough time making friends. I wasn't a big fan of them eitheir, trust me, but at least I was making an effort. "Can't you just try Cherbear, please for me???"I pleaded. She stared back at me and said "OH why can't I just take you to Nandos?" She asked. "No!" I said "You can do both!" I smirked and she sighed. Looks like she was going to let me win. "Good." I said. A few moments later Louis' mom came in and offered us cookies, I told her to leave the plate. Lottie, Fizzy and the twins left to do some shopping with Jay and Louis and Harry still hadn't come back.I decided they may be awhile so I went ahead and put on the telly. Unfortunately, the only thing one was Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I decided I might as well get a good laugh in.

Liams P.O.V. 

Niall went over and sat his ass in front of the telly and flipped on Keeping Up  with The Kardashians. Worst show in history! But, I might as well get a laugh today. I picked myself up and sat myself back down in front of the telly. Niall looked at me then back at the screen then smirked a little to himself. I smiled then turned my attention to the show. Maybe this could work out. Maybe.

------------------------------------------------------

Alright well I hoped you enjoyed that! I'm sorry it took so long to update! Don't kill me!!!!!! Anyways don't forget about the space jam thing and comment and vote and fan. feedback would be lovely as well!!!!!-Jayxx

ps. person with the longest comment and has at least 3 smiley faces in it will get a dedication!

Peace out suckaaaasssss