Chapter 3- Feelings

I wake up to a sound of a text message. I sit up on my bed then reach over for my phone. I grab my phone and open the text. It's Sky asking for a ride to school, adding that his Mom is making him go to school. I reply with a simple 'Yea, Ill pick you up. You dont need to ask' then set my phone down.

I get ready putting on White skinny jeans, a lumpy space princess shirt, My bracelets, light purple vans with black laces. I straighten my hair and did my makeup. Put in my headphones and left to pick up Sky. I got to the hospital and saw him waiting outside. He gets in my car with a fake smile, I could tell even before he got in. "Hey, are you ok?" I ask, giving him a worried look. He looks over at me and shakes his head, frowning.. "My girlfriend is in intensive care. Shes in a coma... She could die and I don't know what I would do If she did.." He says looking down at his lap.

I. "She's gonna be ok and I'm scared too. She was my first friend here, willing to kick some guys ass for me even if we met the day before." I say chuckling slightly, a slight smile coming from Skys lips also. "If one thing I know shes a fighter. But she can't do this alone. You have to have faith dude." I say, cars honking behind us for us to move. I flip them off and park at a random parking space.

Sky looks up and smiles at me. "I know, Thanks," He says. "Were gonna be late for school.." He says looking out the windshield. I pull out of the parking spot and head for school, "I know, but yolo right?" I say smiling, a change of mood in this car is refreshing. He shakes his head chuckling. "No, but whatever." He says.

We get to school around the end of 2nd hour. We run in and go our separate ways to our lockers. I get to my locker and put my bag inside and grab my English things. I hear the end of 2nd hour bell ring and I go to my English class. I walk inside and go to the back as usual. Koda walks in a minute later, a worried expression on his face. He scans the room then sees me and sighs in relief then keeps walking toward me."What happened, why are you late,are you ok?" He said sitting down next to me."Koda I'm fine I just picked up sky front he hospital. His mom forced him to come to school today." I said looking back down at my notebook. He sighed in relief and opened up his notebook as class started.

Lunch came around and I sat at Sky's lunch table, waiting for sky. I lay my arms on the table and rest my head on top of them. Someone came up behind me and tickled my sides. I jumped in surprise and started laughing. I turned and saw a huge smirk on Kodas face.

"KODA" I yelled smiling.

He sits down beside me, calming down from laughing. "Hey Rocket, Do you want to come over to my house tonight?....My sister won't be there because she's staying at her friends house, and my parents are on a business trip.."He said with hopeful eyes and a big smile.

"Sure...Why do you want me to come over?" I said smirking.

"Just to....Hang out." He said with a smirk. He winked and walked over to his usual seat he sits at.

I smiled and saw Sky coming over while he was looking at the ground. I frowned and began the regular lunch routine.

After lunch school went by really slow as I wanted to go over to Dakotas house as soon as possible.

I went to my locker after The last period, I was walking over there, as usual Koda was there with his all too familiar smile.I smiled in return as i reached the lockers. I put my stuff in my backpack and the stuff i didn't need in my locker on the shelf. I closed my locker and turned to Koda.