Chapter 2 - Penny Boarding Accidents.

I woke up and did the same thing as yesterday. Did my make up. Put on black skinny jeans, a red studded belt, a pierce the veil shirt, all my bracelets, and some red vans with black laces. I heard my phone vibrate so i went over to the dresser and checked to see who was messaging me.

Good morning xx - K

Morning Koda -R

R u busy today?-K

Yeah im supposed to go penny boarding with Sky and Stormy. :/ -R

Oh ok...do u think maybe we could hang tomorrow?- K

Um yeah sure.-R

Ok see u in a few. ;) -K

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my backpack. Then headed down stairs."Bye Rocket have a good day at school" my mom said waving."Bye Mom" i said walking out the front door.

I got in my car and drove to Stormy's house to pick her up. I stop my car in front of her house then honk the horn. I see her scramble outside, almost tripping on the welcome mat. She comes outside wearing a blue and purple motionless in white shirt,black jeans\,Black on black vans,her hair is kind of curly,(probably natural) With her phone in hand with a suicide silence phone case, mine is just a Machine Gun Kelly one.

She gets in the passenger side, putting on her seat belt and faces me. "Soap?" She says, relaxing her arms on her lap. I chuckle then start driving to Sky's house. "Nothing much, Just excited for today to already end so we can go Penny Boarding." I say, making a left turn. "Me too, Finally get to try out my new one." She says turning up the music on the radio so we can actually hear it. The song that's playing is 'Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.'

I look at Stormy and She looks over at me "NOPE." We both yell, hitting the radio multiple times trying to make it stop. After, I pull out my phone and plug it in the AUX cord that hooks it up to my car. I scroll through my music and decide to put on 'Kick Me' by 'Sleeping With Sirens'.

We get to Sky's house and he gets in the back seat and starts singing along to the song with us. He is wearing black skinny jeans , a blue and black suicide silence shirt, bracelets, Blue vans, a black jacket, and a black beanie.

When we get to the school i park in the same spot as yesterday. We get out and walk into the school. I walk to my locker and hang my Jake the dog backpack on the hook. I grab my headphones out of the front pocket and plug them into my phone. I put my playlist on shuffle, and the first song to play is 'Go Go Go' by 'Sleeping With Sirens.'

I mouth the words to the song and grab my books.I was just about to shut my locker when someone did it for me. I look up to see Koda smiling. I smile back and pull out one of my ear buds.

"Hey" I said and his smile got bigger. "Hey,do you want to sit by me in math today?" He said leaning against the locker. "Um....i guess..i was gunna sit with Stormy bu..."

"Its fine she will understand." He said before i could finish. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as he dragged me to math class. When we got in there Stormy glared at Koda as he walked across the room. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged. She got up and followed us over to where Koda and i were going to sit with all Kodas friends.

"Hey Stormy" Koda said smirking. She gave him a dirty look and sat on the other side of me. One of his friends tapped on Koda's shoulder. "Hey man why is Stormy over here?"

stormy stood up obviously pissed by now. "Excuse me sir but your friend is taking my best friend so back the fuck off."She said then sat back down crossing her arms.

"What crawled up your ass today Stormy?" His friend said smirking. She licked her top teeth in anger. She stood up once again and walked over to him, She went right next to his face and said "MAYBE IF YOU HOPPED OFF MY DICK I WOULDN'T BE SO PISSED OFF. LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME SIT BY MY FRIEND. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THAN GO TO HELL CAUSE I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS."