chapter 8

third pov
Jasper just woke up and evryone eas talking when they here a knock. Bella goes and answers it what are you guys doing here? Carlise says Bella we want you to come back with us and be with your mate. Bella just looks and says I am with my mates what are you doing ? That is when Eddie step forward and says Bella love you can not be with your mate cause i am right here. Bella looks at him and laughs. I said i was with my mates plural did you not here that? Eddie just looked and growled no I willnot let you be with anyone else. That is when Damon, Stephan, and Jasper walked out.

Alice looked at Jasper so this is where you went to. Yes he said to be with my mate. What are you talking abouti am your mate she said? No Bella is. WhAt eddie and alice screamed then damon said do not scream at our mate again. That is when Rose said Bella who are your mates? Damon and Jasper she said okay nowanother question one that should have been asked a while ago. Jasper why do you look different rose asked?

I guess come in and we will tell you about our type of vampire. After they told them rose looks at bella can we talk in private? so they left outof hearing range.

rose pov
Bella i am sorry for the way i treated you I just thought you could do better than eddie boy. thanks rose she said. Can i ask you a question rose. yes i said if you have a choice to be a vampire like me and have a baby would you take it? yes of course i would but how? i am a witch amd vampire i can turn you into my kind after you complete the transition by drinking human blood i can cast a spell for you to have a baby she said. ok i will do it. but let keep this betweenyou and me jay, damon, and steph, and emmi. i have alice blocked she can't see what we talked about and eddie can'tread your mind she said. thank god, i love you sister and i hugged her.

bellapov
After we returned i looked at my mates and said tell you later. ok they said now, the cullens you guys need to leave ecxept for Emmett and Rose and Esme and Carlise you guys can stay if you want. Okay and eddie and alice left we sat around catching up when I said i am tired i am going to bed. Carlise and esme left rose looked andsaid bella when do you want to do that we told the guys they agreed only if i have a child with each of my mates.