chapter 10

Bella pov

Rose and i just found out that the spell worked and we are both pregnant. Our mates couldn't be happier rose and emmett bought a house next door to us. We are getting ready to go shopping when we hear a knock so i get up to answer it and there is .......

Alice and esme what do you want? I had a vision that rose and you were going shopping and was wondering if we could go? I look at rose and sge shrugged i guess you can but try anything funny and you will be a pile of ash.

At the mall

Rose and i was talking about whether to buy baby stuff with the cullens with us. Rose said call and ask jasper his option.
B: hey babe should we buy stuff for the babies with alice and esme with us?
J: i say yea they will find out eventually what do you guys think em and damon? Yea they said
B: ok love you guys bye.

We was putting things in our carts when esme says rose why are you buying baby stuff you to bella? We are having babies. She gasped and said oh can i help buy a few things? I guess rose said i looked at alice and she was pissed so i looked into her mind since i kept my copy power when i went from different vampire plus being a witch.
I can't believe they are pregnant. I bet bella is carrying my jazzy's baby.

Yea alice i am do you got a problem with it and his is mine not yours. She stomped off esme looked and said what happened and i told her and she was mad i will deal with her.

Sorry so short