chapter 12

Bella pov

After i had the babies i was laying there with them we heard rose scream after a while she had her babies.

My little girl is danielle and my boy is jasper jr. Rose named her girls izzy and elisabeth. We are sitting around with all the cullens and the scooby gang when i went into a vision.

A blonde woman and dark blonde man came here in a few minutes and hugged jay.

Jay and damon said what is it bella? I told them jay says that would be peter and charlette. And then told us of his past and a knock on the door i got up to answer it. Hello, lil bit i am peter and this is my beautiful mate and wife char i hugged them both and said thank you for saving my jay.

We walked back in and everyone was talking and laughing except edward and alice they were talking to one other. I peeked into there mind.

A: i will go to the volturi and get them to kill bella and her brats.

E: i hope alice doesn't do that my mate will get killed she wants jasper and me both. Why can't she just be happy.

I gasped and looked at my mates and peter looked pissed and i told everyone what i heard stephan grabbed alice but she hit him with a stake and fled. Edward looked after her but decieded to stay.

Sorry so short