chapter 2

Bellas pov

Damon and i are sitting in the boarding house he just got done telling me his story now for mine. I told him about moving to forks meeting the cullens, then told him about james and victoria. He said how was you changes to a cold one he said?

I was walking in the forest to find a meadow when laurent came he talked asking about edward. Then he was thursty so he bite me but some shapeshifters from a town called la push came and knocked him off me and killed him. I went through the three day change. When i woke up i found my best freind jacob telling me to leave forks. So i did and traveled around till i came here and met my mate.

He was angry, how dare the shifters kick you out of your town because of a cold one. I can make you look like us and be a real vampire instead of a sparkle fairy. How i asked him? He bit his wrist and said drink so i did then it went black.

Damon pov

I was pissed that jacob guy was suppose to be her best friend but kicked her out of town. I feed her my blood and snapped her neck. I hope this changes her cause i want to give her everything maybe so day a child. Stephan came home. Damon who is this what did you do? I told him everything he was happy i found my mate.