chapter 14

sorry it has taken me so long i have had problems with wattpad.

bella pov
We are sitting around the living room discussing how we are gonna take care of the problems we have with the volturi. Klaus is holding my daughter since she is his mate. Jay and Damon both have friends they called and are on their way to help us and Klaus has some hybrids and is gonna make more cause Elena donated 2bags of blood for us since her niece and nephew (since she is with stephan she says they are her family) are in trouble.

I looked at carlise and ask are you gonna help us since edward caused this and jasper is suppose to be your son to? Yes, Bella i will call some of my freiends. Thank you guys we appreicate it. Carlise looks at me and says and Bella yes jasper is our son but you are still our daughter and those are our grandkids. I hugged all the cullens.

Alice pov
After Edward left i had to go for a walk. I can't believe he did that and went to the volturi he was suppose to try to get her back. That messed up my plain of getting jasper back and since he has a kid with her i will never get him back. I Guess i will have to try to move on. I was walking and felt someone bump into me. I am sorry he said man he is gorgeous what is your name? I am jeremy gilbert and what is your name beautiful? I am Alice Cullen he shook my hand and i felt the mating shock. I found my mate.

how will everyone fell about alice and jeremy? Will jeremy except alice being a cold one?